Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thumbs up M24 Mobile Theme Competition: Christmas/Winter 2008

Mobiles24.com Theme Competition
    Christmas / Winter 2008

Hi folks! Winter's here and with Christmas and many other festivities just around the corner, we wanted to celebrate by running a special Christmas / Winter Mobile Theme Competition, with a chance to win $150!

For those who don't celebrate at this time of year, you're more than welcome to join in the winter fun!

The competition will run until 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday, 13th January 2009 and here's what we're giving away...

WINNER: $150 USD* (paid via PayPal)
    RUNNER-UP: $50 USD (paid via PayPal)

*$50 USD of the winning prize fund has been kindly donated by Ninerca.

Competition Rules

• All Mobiles24.com members are welcome to participate. Not a member? Sign up here!
    • Only Themes compatible with Nokia or Sony Ericsson Handsets allowed.
    • You must have uploaded at least 15 themes or have a minimum of 30 RP to be eligible for the competition.
    • You must send us your finished theme along with a preview screenshot and your working file (i.e. PSD Photoshop file).
    • Your entry must be related to Christmas / Winter
    • Your entry must be original and contain your own work. Entries containing material from someone else's theme will not be accepted and you will be disqualified.
    • Your entry must not be available to download anywhere on the internet or entered into a 3rd party competition. It must be unique to this competition.
    • Only ONE theme per person can be entered
    • The winners will be selected by myself and Karl.
    • Themes can not be modified, once entered.
    • Theme entries must not be uploaded to the public gallery until verified/accepted. You can see the status of our entry here.
    • PayPal account required.

Please note: Rules are subject to change. Any rule changes may affect the eligibility of your entry.
    Want to enter the competition?

Unsure what you need to start making themes? Click here to find out!

NB. Feel free to share a screenshot of your theme in this thread, if you wish.

Good luck and happy theming!

Last edited by Karl; 12-01-2009 at 11:58 PM.

2. Default

Sounds really cool! Glad to see another competition on M24

Just a Really big shame that I don't have PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by Jamasama Log in to see links
    Just a Really big shame that I don't have PayPal
    Please see my PM.

but mark i dont have a paypal..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    but mark i dont have a paypal..
    yeah me too

Oh dear, it's going wrong already.

If people who don't have Paypal wish to enter and can suggest an easy and secure payment method suitable for their location, then please PM me.

7. Default

Just sign up at Log in to see links and set up for a Premier Account. this is for free...................

Talking

Can we all have the money now and if we dont win we will give you it back weekly

Quote Originally Posted by inferno-was-here Log in to see links
    Just sign up at Log in to see links and set up for a Premier Account. this is for free...................
    thats the problem i dont have a credit card or anything!

Can I make a suggestion?

Why not wait until the winner is announced and then pay the winnings via internet bank transfer?