Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Really want to join this competition,but dont have a Paypal yet.can i still have the chance to join if i dont have the Paypal account????

Quote Originally Posted by Rodski Log in to see links
    Really want to join this competition,but dont have a Paypal yet.can i still have the chance to join if i dont have the Paypal account????
    With Paypal being the easiest and most cost effective method of transferring the prize money, we would prefer it. However, if you can suggest an alternative payment method that's straight forward enough for us to carry out then PM me. You will, however, be responsible for any additional costs incurred in transferring the winnings.

3. Default

lol.....i think user 1st need to win the competition and than think about paypal. I am seeing here many users asking about paypal account before wining the competition.

best regards,

4. Default

Will we have the opportunity to watch the themes, which are displayed during the competition?

Ive decided im not going in for it now, to many people useing copyright stuff which is already made up so its not fare on members who have built the whole theme from scratch.

I may just make mine and add it it to the theme section for members to use.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ice-Man Log in to see links
    Ive decided im not going in for it now, to many people useing copyright stuff which is already made up so its not fare on members who have built the whole theme from scratch.

I may just make mine and add it it to the theme section for members to use.
    You may be confused with copywritten material, and simply material that's already been made and posted, thus being re-used or copied into another theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninerca Log in to see links
    You may be confused with copywritten material, and simply material that's already been made and posted, thus being re-used or copied into another theme.
    Well people who make things dont expect people to go and use there stuff which they have made and other useing it and getting all the credit for it, its like me cutting the mobiles 24 banner and useing it to make money from it dont think Mark would be to happy.

8. Default

How to add paypal to our account?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sudokubank Log in to see links
    How to add paypal to our account?
    You can't add it to your account now, however if you come in a winning place in the competition, you'll have the option then.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ice-Man Log in to see links
    Well people who make things dont expect people to go and use there stuff which they have made and other useing it and getting all the credit for it, its like me cutting the mobiles 24 banner and useing it to make money from it dont think Mark would be to happy.
    I'm sure the level of creativity within each theme will be noticed by Mark and Karl. It's too bad you're not placing a theme into the competition Ice-Man. You've made some bad-ass stuff on here. You're extremely talented, and I think something like this theme competition would only further prove how talented you really are. You should really enter...