Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default

hello eveyone,
    i'm in too, and i have a paypal with bank card but i have a question.
    can i use more pictures to make one?
    and i must make the icons myself too?

2. Default

Mark or Karl: by working file, as evidence, you meant you want to attach in the .zip file all the parts (images etc.) of theme?

To clarify - The winning theme will be one that is unique and original, with the member using their own artistic skills and creativity to make all the elements of the theme (i.e., Wallpapers, softbars, icons and highlights) themselves, using graphics programs like the ones listed here (at the bottom), and paying attention to detail to make it useful, usable and desirable. Using a collection of wallpapers that have had no personal influence will not be enough to win the competition. This is why we require a working file.

@ t2_dennis, Themes must be related to Christmas or Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    Mark or Karl: by working file, as evidence, you meant you want to attach in the .zip file all the parts (images etc.) of theme?
    By working file, we mean the file you've used to create the elements of the theme, not the elements themselves (they'll be in the theme).

5. Default

Hi everyone!

This is my first theme made for a phone. I've always wanted to make one, so this contest is a nice way to start. Anyway still working at it

Competition Update!

Ninerca has very generously offered to donate $50 to the winning prize fund, therefore the winner will now receive $150 US dollars instead of $100.

Thank you Ninerca!

7. Default paypal

i dont have paypal account

8. Default

Then go sign up for one...
    i have 2 paypal accounts...
    Although im not entering the competition...
    Have fun you guys...

Posts removed

Please do not argue with fellow members about who should and who shouldn't enter this competition. Everyone is invited and more than welcome to have ago.

money man... it corrupts people

remember danmanc who won that nokia last year?
    none