Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default Hello mark

Competition is tough. I have paypal account. But can't upload them by mobile. So enjoy only download themes. No upload. No price. Ok thanx

2. Default Animated Themes

Hey guys i was thinking of building an animated theme will that be allowed in the competition

Quote Originally Posted by maxirx Log in to see links
    Hey guys i was thinking of building an animated theme will that be allowed in the competition
    Yes maxirx

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alin_paran Log in to see links
    Does anyone know how to make a Break It Theme?

What is a Break It theme?
    Break the phone in half and... the theme disappear! WOW! This is incredible! And it works on all kind of phones! Just try! You'll be amazed that it works with your phone too!
    Wow, this is really cool! I'm using it with the default theme on my phone, are there any other break it themes? Any help will be gladly appreciated

5. Wink send by bec

hi
    i like the competition and i like to participate can you send the winning price by Bahrain exchange co.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by toheedasad Log in to see links
    hi
    i like the competition and i like to participate can you send the winning price by Bahrain exchange co.

regards
    I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that service, sorry.

7. Default

Finished.
    And cold as iCE.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aburiciu Log in to see links
    Finished.
    And cold as iCE.

It looks nice, you've obviously put a lot of effort into all parts of that theme

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jamasama Log in to see links
    It looks nice, you've obviously put a lot of effort into all parts of that theme
    Glad you noticed. I really worked a lot, but in the end it turned out as I imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by aburiciu Log in to see links
    Finished.
    And cold as iCE.

Thanks for your entry aburiciu.

Another competition update...

As we are receiving quite a few entries, we've implemented entry verification so we can quickly and easily notify you whether your entry meets the rules of the competition.

Once your entry is submitted, the competition entry page will display the status of your upload. Most entries have yet to be verified, but we're working through them as fast we can.