Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sony Ericsson W580 Review

Please post your Sony Ericsson W580 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default its a good phone

this mobile is a good one i am ardent fan of sony ericsson and i had a couple of other phones as well but then this is been the best of all.....

particularly the themes are superb

3. Talking

this phone is good and themes are awsome but i find it a bit slow navigating through the menu's but all the same good phone...

4. Talking

Great phone but have had a few problems, the back will not come off at all. I have tried using pins etc still hasn't come off. The slide gets a bit loose but other than that I haven't had many problems. The keys have not cracked yet but my friend who has the S500i says they may crack soon. The colours are great. The shake controls great. Walkman player is simple & easy to use. Overall great phone but just needs to be taken great care of. Thanks.

5. Default

i've had mine nearly 6 weeks and all but 2 of my number buttons have cracked right down the middle

6. Default

Yeah. it was like that for me aswell, um, Try the following:
    1- turn your phone around, push AND slide at the same time.
    2- Drop it (Thats how i loosened up my backing.)
    had mine for about a month, all my keys are cracked, frankly, I really don't care. it's a good phone and thats all that matters.

7. Default

i have had my w580 for 2 weeks now and 7 buttons have brokes.

8. Thumbs up

seriously hu cares if a few buttons hav cracked it doesnt affect how gr8 dis phone is its d gr8est phone ive ever had n i get 5 or 6 phones a year because i h8 haven old phones but this phone has everything u need a relitively good camra 2megapixel n de memory is gr8 i hav 81 songs on mine and dats just d memory stick that came with it

i would advise this phone to anyone

9. Wink

i think this phone looks really ugly but i also think its ideal for music ect.

10. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kylo2k8 Log in to see links
    seriously hu cares if a few buttons hav cracked it doesnt affect how gr8 dis phone is its d gr8est phone ive ever had n i get 5 or 6 phones a year because i h8 haven old phones but this phone has everything u need a relitively good camra 2megapixel n de memory is gr8 i hav 81 songs on mine and dats just d memory stick that came with it

i would advise this phone to anyone
    you have a really good point. 5 of my buttons have cracked but that still dont change the fact that it is the best phone i have ever had.