Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

this fone is awsome i am currently using mine of 1 year and i havent cracked a single key ( and im pretty rough with it) i have over 150 songs on it in total using mem card that comes with it the only down side is that i cant remember my security code. I want 2 lock all my meesage box and everything but i cant remember code

lucky i haven't locked it already

2. Default Walkman announced

SE Have announced that the cracking keys problem has been sorted a couple of weeks ago and also if they have broke you can send it of to them and get it fixed for free . But if you have brought one in the last 2 months it should be ok ?

3. Default

I Think Theses Phones R Brill And I Havnt Had A Problem With Mine As Of Yet

4. Default

quite a good hp just that the keys tend to crack easily.overall great!

5. Default

I can't say this phone as a ugly. not too good not so bad. This is equipped with 2mp camera, powerful music mp3 system, bluetooth, GPRS etc. II haven't noticed single broken key in eight months. It may be possible in few case. I would recommend as a basic phone.

6. Default

SE W580

Slider in style
    The W580i is a sleek, slim, street-style slider phone - and portable music device. Tempting to touch, designed to impress.

Shake to shuffle - Shake control
    It's all in your moves. With Shake control, a song from your playlist is chosen randomly at the flick of your wrist.

Complete music kit
    In the W580i kit, you get a stereo headset and everything you need to get your music from your computer to your phone. Connect, choose and transfer.

Personal Comments
    Overall a great phone, sleek and stylish. I haven't got any cracked keys till now so that's really good, supports games of all types, superb music quality which can be boosted by changing acoustics. The only bad thing is that it doesn't support flashlite 2.0 which i think SE must consider to update and upgrade.
    Last edited by the_dead_man; 11-06-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    SE W580

Slider in style
    The W580i is a sleek, slim, street-style slider phone - and portable music device. Tempting to touch, designed to impress.

Shake to shuffle - Shake control
    It's all in your moves. With Shake control, a song from your playlist is chosen randomly at the flick of your wrist.

Complete music kit
    In the W580i kit, you get a stereo headset and everything you need to get your music from your computer to your phone. Connect, choose and transfer.

Personal Comments
    Overall a great phone, sleek and stylish. I haven't got any cracked keys till now so that's really good, supports games of all types, superb music quality which can be boosted by changing acoustics. The only bad thing is that it doesn't support flashlite 2.0 which i think SE must consider to update and upgrade.

I agree with all of that, This phone did me good for over a year, it was only when one button started to crack then the rest followed and it ended up being just about unuseable but overall a really good phone id give it a rating of.....7/10