View Poll Results: Did u lyk this thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah!

15 62.50%
  • Needs to improve!

9 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Thumbs up Request personalized wallpaper

Here u can request wallpapers for any screen size with any text or phrase written on it.Please request one at a time and also mention the screen size.
    Last edited by kat; 02-12-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Can you make one with Duje writing on it?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by koolnsmart Log in to see links
    Mobile wallpapers? There is no phone with them screen sizes

4. Default

there are 2 pics he can chose the size of the pic he wants.plz. do not comment uselessly.If duje has any prob. he'll tell me y do u care?
    Mr-Ice-Man is correct, you are stating that you are taking wallpaper requests, these will not fit a mobile wallpaper, you are just using another site to create pictures with a name on it, the thread is misleading and incorrect, And please when someone points out a mistake, do not go getting all high and mighty telling them not to give useless comments, The comment was very valid, and if you can not take critisim then you are in the wrong place, not everyone will like what you are doing.

5. Default

there are 2 pics he can chose the size of the pic he wants.plz. do not comment uselessly.If duje has any prob. he'll tell me y do u care?
    Firstly he did not comment uselessly as he was stating something that every1 think is important that is the screen size and this is a public forum so everyone can give their point of view.....................

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

6. Default

ok i understand im sorry ill try 2 get pictures which fit the screen of mobiles....hope no1 felt badbut 1 of the pics(the star one)fits in my mobile 176*220....

ok i understand im sorry ill try 2 get pictures which fit the screen of mobiles....hope no1 felt badbut 1 of the pics(the star one)fits in my mobile 176*220....
    The star one is 140x140, not having ago mate just pointing it out so you know, use photoshop bud you can resize them with that and add detail without having to use websites to do wallpapers.

8. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ice-Man Log in to see links
    The star one is 140x140, not having ago mate just pointing it out so you know, use photoshop bud you can resize them with that and add detail without having to use websites to do wallpapers.
    ok thanks!

9. Default

Here u go Duje 176*220:
    waterfall.gif

blackcat.gif

10. Default

no more requests?