Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cool Formula Extreme 2009 [by Formula Extreme]

Have you ever wanted to feel the excitement and adrenaline of the F1 race? Have you ever thought about becoming a race driver? In Formula Extreme you can try how it is to drive over 300 km/h.

Player have to choose from eleven racing teams and defeat the others to stand on the highest place of the podium. Formula Extreme is a must-have for a F1 fan. Breathtaking speed, overwhelming engine power, tough competition and battle against time in pit-stop will bring loads of excitement.

After short how-to-play Warm Up mode, player will take part in either Season 2007 races or fight for the Grand Prix. Changing car’s tires and spoiler parameters will affect performance of the machine. More speed or smaller fuel combustion? Wise choice may determine about victory or lost!

Player will race on seventeen tracks based on the real ones – from easy and fast to technically difficult, full of sharp bends. Tracks are surrounded by three different scenarios, with various weather conditions.

Easy interface and adrenaline boosting soundtrack are making Formula Extreme even more entertaining. Racing for the Grand Prix will be a great fun.

Thanks to Gameleons invention – based on the Bluetooth - multiYou! protocol, player can challenge his friends and spend hours on tough, exciting races for gold.

DOWNLOAD S60V2

DOWNLOAD SONY ERICSSON

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by deadmanworld; 26-11-2008 at 06:02 PM.

2. Default

really nice ul. tyvm

3. Default

hmmmmm, looks verry good, thanks +rep.

4. Default

i can't download it
    after i enter the code i'm redirected to a other page (ziddu)

can u upload it on 4shared ?

5. Default

what version isit your lookin for, 240x320?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joshyylawson Log in to see links
    what version isit your lookin for, 240x320?
    The 176x220 (for w810)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanworld Log in to see links

Have you ever wanted to feel the excitement and adrenaline of the F1 race? Have you ever thought about becoming a race driver? In Formula Extreme you can try how it is to drive over 300 km/h.

Player have to choose from eleven racing teams and defeat the others to stand on the highest place of the podium. Formula Extreme is a must-have for a F1 fan. Breathtaking speed, overwhelming engine power, tough competition and battle against time in pit-stop will bring loads of excitement.

After short how-to-play Warm Up mode, player will take part in either Season 2007 races or fight for the Grand Prix. Changing car’s tires and spoiler parameters will affect performance of the machine. More speed or smaller fuel combustion? Wise choice may determine about victory or lost!

Player will race on seventeen tracks based on the real ones – from easy and fast to technically difficult, full of sharp bends. Tracks are surrounded by three different scenarios, with various weather conditions.

Easy interface and adrenaline boosting soundtrack are making Formula Extreme even more entertaining. Racing for the Grand Prix will be a great fun.

Thanks to Gameleons invention – based on the Bluetooth - multiYou! protocol, player can challenge his friends and spend hours on tough, exciting races for gold.

DOWNLOAD SONY ERICSSON

do you have for 240x320 s40v3 ?? thx man ..

8. Default

am I the only one who get application error when i try to start the game ?

9. Default 4shared plz

plz upload w810i version in 4shared..

10. Smile

Version on 4shared
    128x160 (k510): Log in to see links
    176x220 (w810i): Log in to see links
    240x320 (k800): Log in to see links

enjoy it~~
    Last edited by espadaboyz; 26-11-2008 at 07:52 AM.