Default Motorola RAZR2 V8 Review

Please post your Motorola RAZR2 V8 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Smile

In my opinion this is a excellent phone, it has expandable memory 2MP camera, what more could you want.

Also the screen is a excellent size and i recommend this phone to anyone who wants to spend a decent amount of money on a VERY good phone!!

Obviously i'm the only one who has posted in this forum so far so i would like to see other peoples views as well

3. Default

yes i agree very much. if you get one though try not to break it because they break easily !! lol. hi andy

4. Default motorola Razr2 V8 titanium edition

yes, I agree with my friends above, the telephone is smashing, good looking, stylish whatsoever. One lil' bug is that one can't keep away the main windows onscreen "band" with looks so muck alike the Nokia's ones. And of course, no skins ( apart from getting crazy with moto modding !!) . One thing I do appreciate is the superb audio - the best ever. I'm almost deaf and yet I must reduce the incoming caller's voice volume ! :-)

One thing makes me crazy : JAR applications are the only that can run on such a mobile. Well - I am desperately looking for and app that filters incoming calls, and there are tons of it but...for .sis telephones only !!! Dos anyone know if there's a jar app that filters or blacklists mobile callers for motorola V8 ??? I would compensate him/her with a rapidshare link to 500 jar files 240x320 games !!! ..it's not kidding !!! :-)

I love you all