Default Motorola RAZR V3xx (Platinum) Review

Please post your Motorola RAZR V3xx (Platinum) reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default

i think this phone is pretty solid... it has all the features standard cell phones users would want with a decent camera.. and the design along with the thin dimension of it all works for me!

3. Default

I think motorola should let the V3 series die.

Don't ask why i just really hate them as a phone.

Ross x

4. Red face

i think the moto RAZR V3xx is very stylish but the features on it is what i do not like.
    for example: bluetooth only is visible to other phones when u click find me, its not as easy to install games on. doesnt have infared which i wuld want even though its got bluetooth as well.

And finally u cannot have themes on it; i wuld much prefer to get a top of the range sony ericsson or nokia than get a top of the range motorola. 5yrs ago i prefered motorolas to any fone but now they havent kept up wiv the other fones on the market

hope u see where im coming from
    cornet1994

5. Default

The Motorola Razr V3xx is actually very good i think. It is very easy to install games, all you do is send a jar file from computer or other phone and click "install". However, one problem is the mem card. I put one in but i could't take it out and use it on another phone. I also like the graphics to, the nice 240x320 bright display. I would give the phone a 6 from a rating of 1(worst) to 10 (best).

6. Default

i really like my v3xx. i had a samsung slm and nothing but issues. i had the sony erikkson z525a had issues. had the iphone didnt really care for it i felt like a poser with this expensive phone but no money lol. plus couldnt get mms i hated that. the view my message crap drove me nuts. this is within the last 6 months. after all my issues with phones i will only buy motorola and nokia from now on. so for a rating on my phone i give it an 8 (1-10). it does everything. and it works with my parrot mini kit really good.