Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    0 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

I have managed to get only 2 games onto my motorola razr3x . On 1 game only the first screen comes up then only the button to scroll through the languages will work. No button will work for OK or anything else, unless its the red button that goes back to the resume,suspend,end screen. The other game will not work at all it just says application error. Both games have been downloaded through this site and both work on nokia phones. WHERE CAN I FIND GAMES COMPATIBLE FOR MY PHONE OR THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK ??????
    I NOW KNOW MOTOROLA ARE S##T BUT THAT DON'T HELP ME NOW.

Grateful for any help .......

0 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

I have managed to get only 2 games onto my motorola razr3x . On 1 game only the first screen comes up then only the button to scroll through the languages will work. No button will work for OK or anything else, unless its the red button that goes back to the resume,suspend,end screen. The other game will not work at all it just says application error. Both games have been downloaded through this site and both work on nokia phones. WHERE CAN I FIND GAMES COMPATIBLE FOR MY PHONE OR THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK ON A MOTOROLA ??????
    Grateful for any help .......

0 RP

Country
    Montserrat
    Thanks

Default Reply

I had the same problem with my Moto K1, so i bought a Sony Erricson K750i. I was cheaper but much better, and each & every game worked. Should get a Sony Erricson.
    Best of Luck

0 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Thankyou Rusheel. I'll consider Erricson when i get a phone.

6 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

for motorola RAZR V3xx use MidWay. First use JAD converter then send to phone using MidWay through USB cable

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I have a moto krzr K1m, I got a usb cable and the driver software but the software doesn't recognize my phone. I went to their website and downloaded the latest driver for my phone, and still had the same problem. From Forums I've read, pretty much everyone with my phone has the same problem. So I got a SDMS adaptor for my memory card and just started uploading music off of my computer onto the card.
    When I put a game on my card though it won't show up under my games, I'm thinking it's because I don't know what the folder it's saved under on my phone is titled? Anyone have any ideas?

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default need help with moto q

can someone please help me on how to/ where can i download free games for my motorolla Q phone? thank you.
    * E-mail removed
    Last edited by Kevin; 07-03-2008 at 05:15 AM.

0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Default motorola phones are no good for games

after using motorola for about 2 years,i find that the java application is lacking and not all games could be played..
    can anyone help me to get rid of the problem

0 RP
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bamakc View Post
    for motorola RAZR V3xx use MidWay. First use JAD converter then send to phone using MidWay through USB cable
    i cant seem to find this MidWay program..do u have a link to it

12 RP
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thanks

Default Games for my Z3

Hey peeps can you tell me which games work best on the Motorola z3. When I download certain games after being installed and trying to play I c application error. I am a football fan so one of those wld b much appreciated.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last