1. Unhappy NEED a MP4 Player

I have the Sony Ericsson w580i walkman phone. It has a built in mp4 player, but you CANT rewind fast forward or pause your movie. And when I get a phone call, I have to start ALL over again, and cant fast forward to where I was!!! AAAH! no fun ;-)

All I need is a link to a .jar file that will let you play an mp4, rewind and fast forward it

I tried one I found on this forum, but it is in turkish or russian or something, and I cant figure out how to select the video to play, it doesn't come up on the "Disky" screen lol. Anything in english would help, or another language if you know how to browse your "my stuff" to select the video

Please reply thanks!

2. Default

try: 'm video
    u can google it. i have it and u can add subs also...
    its great.

3. Default

M Video was the program I downloaded that was in Russian and I couldn't understand how to use it. Any way you can provide me a link to the US verison download page?

Thanks in advance!!

4. Default

To set English in M:Video, just start the app, open the More menu, open Jazyk and choose English

You probably don't know how to use the media player of your phone, because even my K750 can pause, forward and rewind videos, and even continue from the point where i last stop.

But all that can happen only if you use the media player (or walkman) - playing videos from the File Manager won't let you do all this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by love2forzadrift Log in to see links
    I have the Sony Ericsson w580i walkman phone. It has a built in mp4 player, but you CANT rewind fast forward or pause your movie. And when I get a phone call, I have to start ALL over again, and cant fast forward to where I was!!! AAAH! no fun ;-)

All I need is a link to a .jar file that will let you play an mp4, rewind and fast forward it

I tried one I found on this forum, but it is in turkish or russian or something, and I cant figure out how to select the video to play, it doesn't come up on the "Disky" screen lol. Anything in english would help, or another language if you know how to browse your "my stuff" to select the video

Please reply thanks!
    to rewind in Walkman or media player just hold joystick or d-pad to left to fast forward and right to rewind and when playing in full screen video same as option when playing songs just that you can slow down video while in full screen by pressing down

hope this helps