Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default still cannot install applications?

Hi,

Been trying to load my application onto my tocco and have not had any success. Managed to update the java db from the steps mentioned above. Have both the jar and jad file on the phone but still i get the message 'unsupported file type'.

This is really frustrating as i am trying to test this application as it is an honours project for university dissertation!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

andyLeonard

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

dont work with the f480v vodafone

0 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Default error

I can do all the steps up until connect. I have checked everything multiple times and I've definitely done everything right, I can even do the latte steps with the codes on my phone, however when I click connect i get,
    'error: the communication link is lost.'
    but I notice at the same time phone does open up on the left hand side of the bottom of the screen. I noticed other people with this problem too.. Do the files definitely need to be placed in the exe/java/games folder and if so is there any other way or program to access this folder? Even when I use a memory card I don't have any success. I'm trying to do this on my wife's new f480, much easier on my nokia n95 and also my motorola v360 but neither of these are touch phones so I really wanted to get her a few of the touch games and apps.. any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

0 RP

Country
    Nigeria
    Thanks

Default Doesnt work

I've tried every step without any errors but I dont find any newly installed program in the applications folder or games folder in my phone.

Whats wrong PLease

0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

will this methed work for For A Samsung Sgh-j706? are the codes the same for the internal ive tryed using the program that came with the phone but nothing seems to work with it help pls

0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

i dont get step 10 because i dont have an upper side, i only hav a side on the bottom

0 RP

Country
    Israel
    Thanks

Default Install successful but i get communication lost error

Thanks for the file and instructions.
    however, when i install, even though i get installation completed successfully, when i launch the TkFileExplorer, and go to settings, there is no port in the ports list.
    When i try to enter manually the com port as i see it on the device manager, i get "Error: The communication link is lost" (for the 2 ports i try, one is incoming and the other is outgoing and i don't know which one it should be, and it probably doesn't matter since non of them work...)

0 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

"At TkFileExplorer PC upper side select game JAD/JAR files and copy to F480 created folder using drag&drop or right button menu Download option."

I'm having trouble with that step =\

0 RP

Country
    China
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overtyrant View Post
    i thought i installed it i followed all the steps except afterwards i cant find the games in my games folder

please help
    I have the same problem~

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Smile F480 World [Games,Codes,Flashing]

F480 World [Games,Codes,Flashing]
    Here is a BLOG - hxxp://abc.f480world.********.xyz
    Note : [Replace - hxxp with http and abc with www and xyz with com!]
    Here you will find better tutorial on Downloading And Installing Games and Much more! Site will be updated regularly!
    Please Comment in Site!
    Please Spread This BLOG!!

Regards,
    Meaw
    (Proud owner of tocco!)
    Last edited by hackerkiddu; 01-11-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last