Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Exclamation download credits problem !

Okay., so heres what happend. When I logged on I had 30 download credits, I then downloaded 3 games and when I checked my credits it was down to "26". I ignored it at first, but when I downloaded another game (just 1 game) my credits went to 23. That was yesterday BTW. This morning I logged and I had 20 download credits. I just want to know what's happening here? and where are my download credits going? Does downloading games take two of your download credits? -Thanks-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vonbix Log in to see links
    Okay., so heres what happend. When I logged on I had 30 download credits, I then downloaded 3 games and when I checked my credits it was down to "26". I ignored it at first, but when I downloaded another game (just 1 game) my credits went to 23. That was yesterday BTW. This morning I logged and I had 20 download credits. I just want to know what's happening here? and where are my download credits going? Does downloading games take two of your download credits? -Thanks-
    everyday you get 30 download credits and downloading games do not take 2 credits...and well if by chance you click on the download button more than once, then you lose credits sometimes as it happened to me sometime before.

3. Default

It takes two credits if you use Opera

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    It takes two credits if you use Opera
    but it does not happen to me anymore? i use opera too

5. Default

Yeah opera steals an extra cred but for some reason if i download with my wap browser i don't lose any? But i'm honest and i don't download too many things because of this

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sportacus Log in to see links
    Yeah opera steals an extra cred
    impossible i just downloaded 4 games and i have 26 credits now...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vonbix Log in to see links
    That was yesterday BTW. This morning I logged and I had 20 download credits
    also what time yesterday did you download and what country r you in maybe ur credit reset is not ready yet?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    impossible i just downloaded 4 games and i have 26 credits now...
    it always does for me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sportacus Log in to see links
    it always does for me
    which version are you using? i use 9.50 beta...

10. Default

I used 9.5 final but yesterday i changed to 9.62
    i'll see how many credits it takes with this version