Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

I using opera although I'm not sure about the version I'm using.., If I may have clicked "download" more than once this must meen that I've downlaoded the file twice or more right ? But how come when I look at the "Transfer" tab the file only shows one not two. And also, opera gives you an option ( like open,save,cancel,help) before the file is downloaded. I encounter the "option" only once during the download.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vonbix Log in to see links
    I using opera although I'm not sure about the version I'm using.., If I may have clicked "download" more than once this must meen that I've downlaoded the file twice or more right ? But how come when I look at the "Transfer" tab the file only shows one not two. And also, opera gives you an option ( like open,save,cancel,help) before the file is downloaded. I encounter the "option" only once during the download.
    Why dont you use another web browser?
    like Mozilla Firefox?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    like Mozilla Firefox?
    Because Opera is the best, the easiest and the fastest web browser.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbix Log in to see links
    To see which version you are using, enter about:opera in the address bar.

To fix the download problem, install the latest version of Opera - after upgrading i'm not facing this problem anymore.

If you want to be able to see the download option, press [Ctrl] + [F12], open Advanced tab, and choose Downloads.
    Enter jar in Quick Find, and click on Edit button. Change the Action to 'Show download dialog' and save the changes, or just delete that entry.
    Last edited by nisx91; 07-11-2008 at 03:49 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    like Mozilla Firefox?
    Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Because Opera is the best, the easiest and the fastest web browser.

To see which version you are using, enter aboutpera in the address bar.

To fix the download problem, install the latest version of Opera - after upgrading i'm not facing this problem anymore.

If you want to be able to see the download option, press [Ctrl] + [F12], open Advanced tab, and choose Downloads.
    Enter jar in Quick Find, and click on Edit button. Change the Action to 'Show download dialog' and save the changes, or just delete that entry.
    i think is not problem with browser
    just don't use download accelerator..

5. Default

The problem still occurs while downloading images

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    The problem still occurs while downloading images
    yeah! you're right nisx!! its happening to me too...