Default Nokia 3110 Classic Review

Please post your Nokia 3110 Classic reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default

nokia 3110c is a simple phone it's graphic are not much beautiful it's battery can last a little longer it has a fast wap and gprs.

3. Default

Nokia 3110c

Well its 128x160 , the easiest to find game/apps for this screen resoluton .
    for music player , i rate it 4/5 . well the equaliser are not so good , so need to create ownself .
    camera , 5/5 . no comment .
    well this phone got alot themes to be downloaded .
    have bluetooth and infrared !
    HIGH QUALITY speaker , its nvr "break" because got something inside the speaker ( i dont know the name )

the things that i hate in this phone are :

i: well its only support up to 2GB memory card
    ii: no cover to change .

end my review here ,

best regards

Thumbs up Nokia 3110 Classic

Nokia 3110 Classic - benchmark:

JBenchmark 1.0
    Score: 4716
    Text: 1095
    2D Shapes: 1073
    3D Shapes: 823
    Fill Rate: 594
    Animation: 1131

JBenchmark 2.0
    Score: 459
    Image Manipulation: 583
    Text: 340
    Sprites: 701
    3D Transform: 546
    User Interface: 267

JBenchmark 3D (3.0)
    HighQuality Score:324
    LowQuality Score:506
    Triangles p.s.:59089
    KTexels p.s.:1692

JBenchmark HD (4.0)
    Rendering Quality:
    Bilinear filtering: Success (99%)
    Trilinear filtering: Failure (80%)
    Sub-pixel precise perspective correction: Failure (85%)
    Z-buffer depth: Success (14 bit or higher)
    Performance:
    Smooth triangles: 85368
    Textured triangles: 76005
    Fill rate: 1502 kTexels
    Gaming: 249 (8.3 fps)

SPMark Java06
    Score: 3474
    2D (fps):81.9
    3D (fps): 19.8
    Fillrate (kTexels/s): 2764
    Polygon (kVertices/s): 52.1
    PNG: 114
    JVM: 2749

DisplayBench v1.5.5
    CPU Tests
    CPU Score: 258
    Mem Score: 219
    Int Score: 356
    Float Score: 487 / 244965 FLOPS
    Copy: 122 KB/s
    Read: 913 KB/s
    2D Tests
    Polygon Draw: 464
    Color Draw: 104
    Circle Draw: 417
    Graphics Draw: 117
    Smoothed Edge: 279
    Filled 143154 pixels at 61038 Pixels/s

The benchmarks were made 5 times and the posted results are the average values.

The Nokia 3110 Classic is a Symbian S40v3 based phone with a 128x160 pixel screen , 1.8 inches in size.

As You can see from the above benchmarks it manages to get some impressive scores - but keep in mind that it has to fill an 128x160 px. screen only.

Due to the fact that the screen has only 128x160 px. resolution but is 1.8 inches size , games look somewhat grainy , especially if You are used to higher resolution screens like I am (176x220-SE K750i and 240x320-SE Elm).
    Non the less it seems to be a good inexpensive gaming solution if You are looking for performance without the need for high quality!

The Nokia 3110 Classic is driven by M3G 1.1/JSR1.84 (Mobile 3D Graphics API) for games and applications.

5. Default

My phone back in 2008, too bad I lost it.

It's a sturdy phone, it survived many drops when I still used it, camera is only 1.3 Megapixels but I think the images created by this phone is better than the 3120 Classic which has a 2.0 Megapixel camera. As for games, this phone has 128x160 resolution so the graphics won't be good and you'll get dumbed-down versions of games. Typing is good thanks to the large keypad. I recommend this phone to people who only want call and text, music and some simple games.

6. Default Nokia 3110C

Nokia 3110c is very fast and rugged phone.Camera is decent with 1.3 MP and have a good video quality.As always as Nokia was,is and will be hardware is top quality,only lack being in 128x160 LCD display in which you can see large ugly pixels and any line deviate from horizental or vertical looks jagged.
    And always had Nokia been,Software sucks.Although Internet is fast with EDGE(
    Enhanced Data Rates for GPRS Evolution) inbuilt Nokia S40 browser slows the whole process and eats lot of data and money and time.
    I once had have this phone ,And when I tried third party internet solutions,it lacked some settings like "port number" and when my mobile service provider they also became baffled.
    Then after sometime I moved to use another phone.
    Overall Nokia 3110c hardware is too good for software

7. Default Nokia 3110 Classic

I have this phone kept until now. Some people say it can't run 3D games. but that's not true. I have fun with this phone before. There are some good games you can install.

My only problem with this phone, was a boot failure, switching it on, only flashes 4 times and become totally dead. I encountered this failure 3 times , Sometimes after charging or changing memory card. And all I had to do is go to a technician and reprogram it.

Searched the problem in the internet, and its the most user problem with the phone. I shouldve read those, before buying the phone.

8. Default

This phone sure had a kick in it's days. I remember dropping it on solid concrete from stand-ul height and except for a few scratches it was ok.
    It made decent photos for that time too.
    I had this phone for 2 years and abused it like h3ll and didn't had a single problem with it.

9. Default

My current phone is this one. Ive been using it for about 3 years now. Honestly, I think this phone is quite good consider the screen size (128x160) it has with only Symbian 40. Cant ask for any better if youre only going to use it for making calls and sending sms. I agree with Sakuragih because this phone can also run some 3D games. 1 thing I dont understand is why in the page about this phone (Nokia 3110 Classic Photos & Specification), it put a red-cross at the USB section, because mine can connect to a PC via a USB cable (mine has a USB port at its bottom)... Overall, nice phone, too bad it only can support 2GB memory card and has a 1.3 Megapixels camera...