Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Thumbs down A Devilish Thought

With all due respect to senior members, there's something I must ask to everyone in this forums:

Why is it so hard to post a game here, especially for new member.
    For example: They must first, search if their game hasn't been posted yet by other members.
    Second, they must already have a sound knowledge on how to get and how to post screenshots of their game...
    Third, they must also have a good knowledge on how to post games at 4shared, rapidshare or any other third party site (because their game is Gameloft or EA copyrighted)....
    And after their hard work trying to contribute something in this forum, changing their nature from just a parasite to a contributor, what do they get? Thanks? Encouragements? No...they may even get scolded or warned or confronted by senior members coz the game they posted had already been posted a long time ago...(maybe at the last page of the forums, or in any page of some old thread)

Yes, I know, maybe it's easy for senior members to do all that, but let's try to imagine the difficulty junior members will face? (It's a jungle of threads out there)
    Doesn't this will only make new members afraid and feel reluctant to contribute something and they will eventually became just a hit and run member? AGAIN

Like in one post, i read that one junior member like me, make the same mistake like me...he admitted he's wrong and said that he was sorry, but after that, one senior member (I don't want to say name here) using a sarcasm word mocking him....then I look at how many posts that poor junior did up until now...only below ten posts....with zero RP. Why?

Yes, you can say that a junior member like that is not qualified, and good riddance.....
    But that's not the way I think....I think if they want to, they can change their IP address, change their names, and begin their new quest of downloads while never ever enter the forums again....
    Now if that happens, I guess...we musn't complain being parasited by them, am I right? Or am I wrong?

So what I'm proposing is why don't we change the principal from "Juniors must respect Seniors" into "We respect and help each other, Seniors and Juniors with smile" after all we're not in some high school...

I'm not sulking here, what I'm trying to do is giving my thoughts hoping that this thoughts can benefit Mobiles24 in someway & somehow...
    I'm sorry if I offended anyone, especially senior members and mods...
    And if there's someone powerful out there feeling offended and want to delete this thread...U have my permission to do so....

That's all, I'm Lucifer, going back to hell

2. Default

All I'm going to say is read the forum rules before posting...

Simple really.

We all had to learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links

Simple really.

Yes, That is all it takes ...

Arrow

That are the rules for the great majority of the decent forums.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links

Simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Log in to see links
    Yes, That is all it takes ...
    Shall I be the third to say it? No, no I won't. I'd hate for you not to post again, after having been "scolded" by senior members and mods and stuff...

6. Default

oh, well vBulletin is pretty common, so people must know how to search even if they are new......creating duplicate threads only increases the work of the Moderators and serves no real purpose.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    oh, well vBulletin is pretty common, so people must know how to search even if they are new......creating duplicate threads only increases the work of the Moderators and serves no real purpose.
    True, however more importantly, I dig the new avatar tekina...

8. Default

he he.....

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ninerca Log in to see links
    Shall I be the third to say it? No, no I won't. I'd hate for you not to post again, after having been "scolded" by senior members and mods and stuff...
    Not to me....no senior members do that thing to me...Yes I make the same mistake, but Aaron just simply telling me. I'm not the one having the problem, if you do read my post.... Aaron been good to me....

But can any of the senior members point out to me which new threads of games that started by junior members, and not by senior members?
    Coz when I browse Mobiles24, all I can see is Seniors Members posts, only few junior members posts....one or two maybe.....well maybe I was wrong....

And this is only my thought, don't u think u don't have to to use a cynical words toward me? It will just prove my points....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer_Cross Log in to see links
    But can any of the senior members point out to me which new threads of games that started by junior members, and not by senior members?
    Coz when I browse Mobiles24, all I can see is Seniors Members posts, only few junior members posts....one or two maybe.....well maybe I was wrong....

(
    Posting games is about how fast you take the game and post it here!If a junior member has the game before us,then he/she can post it!There is no problem about that!