1. Default Help me plz read this

i have SE K810i, and max number game that can installed in my phone is 250 game, my questions is = can i add new folder game in my phone, cuz after i installed 250 game in my phone, my phone is verry low for open all applicatons, so i hope someone can help me how create new folder game in my ericsson phone

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jericho83 Log in to see links
    i have SE K810i, and max number game that can installed in my phone is 250 game, my questions is = can i add new folder game in my phone, cuz after i installed 250 game in my phone, my phone is verry low for open all applicatons, so i hope someone can help me how create new folder game in my ericsson phone

Why on earth would you want 250+ games on your phone, you cant play them all and if has you say it is slowing down your phone, then delete some and keep the ones you play on the most.

3. Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jericho83 Log in to see links
    As amaway said you don't need to play them all and you can't create folders in Game/Application folder. I have over 800-900 games and applications but I never installed them and I never played them/tryed them all...I don't think you are crazy enough to play games on the phone all day...I don't think that type of men exists...By the way, not only on SE have that type of problem. I know someone with a Nokia 6630 that have installed over 300 games and then he had to go to service because the phone didn't wanted to open the menu...So don't install more than 50 games and more than 25 applications 'cause I don't think you will use them all everyday....
    That was my oppinion...So you can simply ignore it but you can read and follow it.....

4. Post same problem

i have se phone and same problem b.t.w not so manny games as you, i have 85 more slows phone down ,the best thing to do is to keep only the best games and delete the rest

5. Default

yeah, i thinks i'll delete the game that i dont want to, but thanxs for the tip, if u guys dont tell this, maybe this day or tomorrow im going to service center, so... once again thxs