Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nokia 5300 XpressMusic Review

Please post your Nokia 5300 XpressMusic reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default Nokia 5300 XpressMusic

I've owned this phone for about 5 months now and i am very satisfied with it. Only down falls of this phone are the screen size (scratches easy and if dropped can crack very easy)

Only recommendation i would make is if you purchace this phone i would also purchase a case that has a strap the flaps over the top of the case.

Memory slot is a nice feature.(I have a 2 gig card i bought and no problems at all.

mp3 ringtones is a nice feature.

Speaker phone is very loud and this phone plays music nicely just don't turn all the way up for to long.

Side button control of music player is also a nice feature.
    Camera takes nice photos and video.

I would rate this phone a 8 out of 10

3. Wink

i totally agree with twiztdtaz BUT.....

......i would rate this phone 10/10 IF it had a higher battery life, more megapixel camera, flash the camera and it has a GOOD screen size which is always nice .

BUT no phone can be perfect so if you got a little bit of cash lying around and you don't want to bust the bank to buy it, BUY THE NOKIA 5300 Xpress Music!!!

4. Default

This has been the worst cellphone i have ever owned -not counting v3-. The screen scratches easily. It cracks open easily. The colors are not very nice. And the worst part... The speakers stink. Mine stopped working twice. The only nice thing about is is that you can compress mp3 to small sizes and view sound very good.

5. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lunanegra Log in to see links
    This has been the worst cellphone i have ever owned -not counting v3-. The screen scratches easily. It cracks open easily. The colors are not very nice. And the worst part... The speakers stink. Mine stopped working twice. The only nice thing about is is that you can compress mp3 to small sizes and view sound very good.
    you say it scratches easily and it cracks easily, but does that mean to say you do not look after phones?

andy..
    my phone is a nokia 5300..i have a problem..
    when i play music on my phone after a minute its like the volume turn down..and when i i press the back of my phoen i mean the back with the logo NOKIA it becomes louder??
    what is the problem dude??

7. Default

Very good phone......

I will give 8/10

8. Smile NOKIA 5300 Xpress music set

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Log in to see links
    i totally agree with twiztdtaz BUT.....

......i would rate this phone 10/10 IF it had a higher battery life, more megapixel camera, flash the camera and it has a GOOD screen size which is always nice .

BUT no phone can be perfect so if you got a little bit of cash lying around and you don't want to bust the bank to buy it, BUY THE NOKIA 5300 Xpress Music!!!
    I totally agree with ANDY that THE NOKIA 5300 Xpress music set is a little bit
    better.

JPCJOY

9. Default

No one thinks this phone is a little bit too large? I guess it doesn't fit the pocket. But thinking about others, it's a nice phone anyway.

10. Default

It was a stylish phone 5 years ago