Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nokia 6300 Review

Please post your Nokia 6300 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default

hot looking phone, not alot of features but quite good

3. Default

i just got this phone.
    havent had any troubles, it comes with a 128mb micro sd which is handy, has good speakers and a function to improve voice clarity.
    a clear and vibrant screen

i dont really like the pre installed ringtones, but i added a few mp3s and problem solved

the only thing i dont like about it is, it seems that you cant use the radio unless the headset is plugged in as the lead acts as the antenna.

4. Wink LOl!

And There's not much software for nokia 6300!
    But i use much a browser!
    Thats all!
    My rating for that mobile!
    8/10!

5. Unhappy

This is a great phone. I've got 1 too. itz slim, great design, good camera & a great music phone as well. But there'z one problem for me, the keys (especially da center square shaped 1 )r quite small n uncomfortable 4 some games, wat do u think?????????

6. Default

I also got it, it is a very nice phone with a great connectivity to the PC and supports games, films, music ... you name it.
    The only thing is the camera - quite weak and causes a "gritty" effect upon the photos, but I got used to not seeing it

9/10

7. Default

I like this phone, I've had it for 2 weeks now. the camera is good when it is light but not very good when it is dim. the buttons are a bit small for playing games but not too much of a problem. it's the best phone i've had, but that's not saying much!

8. Default

Great phone, not very scratch resistant. Even using the case it comes with will scratch it no matter how carefully you put it in. I also find that the up button is a bit harder to push than the other directional keys but no big problem. Everything else is great about this phone. BUT if you want to use it as a MP3 player be prepared to wait, using a 2GB memory card takes AGES to update the library and then it takes forever to select the song. But the quality of the earbuds it comes with are quite good.

OVERALL 9/10 - great phone

9. Thumbs up it's a great phone & well worth the price.

- Good value for money.
    - It has all the necessary features.
    - Light & slim.
    - Comes with an older version of Opera Mobile, I downloaded the latest (version 4) works even better!
    - Email features are easy to setup & use & reliable.
    - Great camera for on the go pictures.

The only downfall is the metal frame, it gives the phone good looks, but DO NOT DROP THIS PHONE, the metal frame WILL warp or bend.

Overall it's a great phone & well worth the price.

10. Smile

Its a cheap phone new phone actually, you can get one for £60 !

But it is a good phone for that price