Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cool Google Maps Mobile

Google Maps v2.3.2 S60v3

Cruising around looking for a nearby coffee shop? Driving to that new restaurant but can't remember which street to turn right on? Now you can get business locations, maps and directions while you're on the go. And it's all
    free.

Real-time traffic

See where the congestion is, and estimate delays in over 30 major US metropolitan areas.

Detailed directions

Whether you plan to walk or drive, your route is displayed on the map itself, together with step-by-step directions.

Integrated search results

Local business locations and contact information appear all in one place, integrated on your map.

Easily movable maps

Interactive maps let you zoom in or out, and move in all directions so you can orient yourself visually.

Satellite imagery

Get a bird's eye view of your desired location. (It's like you're there, we swear.)

DOWNLOAD FILE: Log in to see links

2. Question having troubles puttin google maps on my phone. . help please

soo i can download the software onto my computer but what do i do after i extract it. . (im tryna put it on me omnia i910)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by andresv1989 Log in to see links
    soo i can download the software onto my computer but what do i do after i extract it. . (im tryna put it on me omnia i910)
    read this
    http://www.google.com/support/forum/...a33ac1f4&hl=en

4. Default Google maps for LG kp500 Cookie (touch screen)

Google Maps for LG KP500 Cookie (touch screen)

This is google maps v232 for LG Cookie, supporting touch screen. I thought I'll share this if some is searching, because by default it downloads non touch screen version which is a waste.

I found it on LG Vu forum. But it works perfectly on LG Cookie too.

Cheers!
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Default

Thanks for sharing.

6. Default google maps not working on LG Cookie

Hi, I tried the jar u mentioned. It installed fine, but when i run it, it starts a network connection and i allow it, but then says network unavailable. Although, I am able to browse maps.google.com etc on my mobile, so GPRS is working fine, but google maps app is unable to connect to the network. Any ideas? Did you do some setting to make it work on the LG Cookie.

7. Default

can this appl play on my T-Mobile Behold??

8. Default

l3luey->> you are welcome!

dvsingh->> That's strange, no I haven't, I just installed it and it worked, maybe this has something to do with the network related to java aplications, try to mess with the settings, maybe it will help.

thainguu->> not really sure, try and see for yourself

9. Default I am facing the same problem. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by dvsingh Log in to see links
    Hi, I tried the jar u mentioned. It installed fine, but when i run it, it starts a network connection and i allow it, but then says network unavailable. Although, I am able to browse maps.google.com etc on my mobile, so GPRS is working fine, but google maps app is unable to connect to the network. Any ideas? Did you do some setting to make it work on the LG Cookie.
    I am facing the same problem. Very frustrating.

10. Default problem is solved!!!!

Problem is solved!!!! In fact it was my fault. In games and application go to settings then profiles and set the profile you are using for internet given by your provider. This phone is definately not very user friendly. You have to set the options for internet in so many places. Why not to set all settings of internet at one place?

Zeni