Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Don't have to consider it ... The project can begin already XD

2. Default

can anyone translate this russian application to english http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...ontrol_russian pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. Default

Thank you so much!!!

4. Cool

thanks chris,tis is jus wad i needed

5. Default

DirectX Redist. November 2008 Offline Update Installer 87MB

This download provides the DirectX end-user multi-languaged redistributable that developers can include with their product. The redistributable license agreement covers the terms under which developers may use the Redistributable. For full details please review the DirectX SDK EULA.txt and DirectX Redist.txt files located in the license directory.

This package is localized into Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, and English.

The DirectX redist installation includes all the latest and previous released DirectX runtime. This includes the bi-monthly D3DX, XInput, and Managed DirectX components.
    DOWNLOAD : Log in to see links
    I hope this'll be easy for translate games with pc

6. Default

can someone translate this game please,it's in russian and i'm too stupid to follow all steps
    240x320,s40 v3/5

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Unhappy help please

my game does not have a lang folder. it has class a, class b, and so on. so does that mean i cant translate it?

8. Default

It means that that you have to translate the class files instead.so you should extract and open all class files and translate the ones that are in foreign language.

9. Default

there are games which dont have the "0.class"
    How do i translate?

10. Default

... tried translating some but i failed i noticed that some of the games esp gameloft's had their lang files converted to .png files (image files to be exact) so to really translate you need someone who can translated the word for you and rebuild the .png to a new image file..... its like you making your own game ^^