Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
  1. Default soul of darkness

can sum1 plz translate soul of darkness to english, thnks

Quote Originally Posted by thuglife786 Log in to see links
    can sum1 plz translate soul of darkness to english, thnks
    There are English versions of Soul of Darkness.......
    What phone do you have?

3. Default

Can someone please translate this application, tried to do it myself but ididn`t understand the tutorial.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Default

Hey i can translate games and put them in my se?

5. Default

@chris ask me same with thuglife how translate games soul of darkness my phone is motorola l7. cases same with other gameloft games ex aspalt 4, aspalt2 etc. can i translate this games with inclass translator?thx

6. Thumbs up

Nice job dude!

7. Default

hi can anyone help me how to use this application??

Game Translator allows you to read and write the language packs in games. When opening a language pack, the texts are read and displayed in a table - all you need to do is go through and change them into the correct language. Using plugins, you can add new games quickly and easily, without making changes to the program itself. All games contain a number of texts that show everything from character names, building descriptions, and mission objectives. However, most games are only distributed in a single language, typically English, so if you can't read English then you can't play the game very easily.

Game Translator can be used by anyone who wants to change the language in a game....

if anyone knows this application post it here....thanks

8. Default

can someone try and translate this game? i tried to translate it myself but i couldn't get it to work
    much appreciated

9. Default

nvm, i got it working

10. Default

can someone trnaslate dungeon and gunner?