Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i have one chinese game... can i change it to english???

2. Default

i have few chines rpg`s i want translate it , i tried , i didnt get it or it just didnt want to translate ;s there are *.class files can soembody translate them for me ?
    that was diablo and seal sword2

3. Default

can someone translate this game in english? thanks!
    Last edited by ace_zed; 25-07-2011 at 10:50 AM.

4. Unhappy

there are 'monster words' appear in my notepad ;(
    just like the others posted....
    what should i do

ive tried Notepad++, but i dunno how to use it

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:
    sharingmatrix.com/file/8016009
    this game, help me to translate to ENG.
    thank you!
    Last edited by koyanyan; 28-08-2010 at 04:01 AM. Reason: add reference file

5. Default

Hi guys! new member here. I just started to translate this chinese rpg game called The Legend of Legendary Sword(not sure of the translation). I tried using Halo but I keep getting an error "Get classes failed" when I open the edited .jar file using Kemulator so I switched to ClassEditor.

My question is, (1)when using ClassEditor, in the Class Pool tab, are the Utf8 type the ones to be translated? because some of them have an equivalent value(chinese texts) and they can be modified. (2)Do I need only to focus on the Class Pool tab? or are there anything I need to change other than the ones in the Class Pool tab? (3) After I finished translating, how do I put the translated .class files back to the .jar file?

6. Default

Anyone can help me here?
    I'm stuck as to what to do with this files "res0, res1,....res29", they don't have a file extension and when I look upon their properties, they are just files. I think the dialogue are stored in those files because I cannot see them in ClassEditor and I've translated all of those that are in mandarin in ClassEditor. By the way I'm translating a game called Saint Sword Saga(almost complete. the dialogue, item description, and others are still in mandarin but the menu, character names, name of maps, etc. are in english).
    I will post it here tomorrow when i have time.

7. Default

Can anyone help me translate Devil Hunter X and Yang Chuan Hunter to english? I'm totally lost , nothing seems to work out for me. I need the s40 version (240x320)

8. Exclamation Help!!!!

Oh, no! I'm going mad with this translating Plz, can any one post video tutorial for it? PLZZZZZ!

9. Default

Hi Guys,

does somebody knows/have found, in which Folder of -Real Soccer 2011- are the Player-Names? I will try to insert the real names of the German-Bundesliga.
    There is a Game-Editor, but it makes it more easier, if there is a editing-possibillity on PC.

I have tried to open some Folders with the Notepad and also with MobiTrans, but there are no Names to Edit. Only Chaos-Letters

10. Default

Sir it is somewhat confusing....

on your post you translate english into other language, i downloaded the tool, what will i press to translate it other language to english? pls make it a lot clearer.. thanks!