Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Too bad.. I have tried to translate it, but some of it's part is written in Espanol which is 'Almost' Impossible to translate. Sorry, it's not possible.

2. Default

Oh it 's too bad , but thanks . Can you share me software to translate .class file ? . I think i can translate it by google translate ^^

3. Exclamation

Yes sure.. Here's the software download link. Though it's in german, almost everyone uses this to translate java games:

Last edited by Sakhawat21; 08-06-2010 at 01:26 PM.

4. Exclamation Translating Heroes of might and magic 3

Hello people of mobiles24, im new here not sure if this is an propriate thread for this. but...

i have been trying to translate a game into english from polish, but i have come across some odd files which i cannot edit, they are pictures of the menu text, and need to be edited, i have got as far as opening the files on (IrfanView) and saving them as .png files, opening them in txtpad reveals that they are .png files, but the extension is just .p, they cannot be opened in paint, photoshop or anything but IrfanView that i have found, and when saved using IrfanView the files do not work once placed back into the .jar. information about what parts of the image are for what part of the menu are obviously lost during saving, i need to find out what kind of files they are and what infomation they have, ive looked and looked but to no avail.

the game is Heroes of Might and Magic 3 produced by towerstudios and translated from chinese to russian and from russian to polish by mobilevice, atleast thats what the logos say, im stuck here which is anoying, cus ive translated everything but these few menu lables. please help me!!!

if anyone wants to help me i will post the files im working on via 4shared, and you can see for your self what they are, thanks in advance. Leo......
    Last edited by Vexst; 09-06-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: no title

5. Exclamation Translating Heroes of might and magic 3

Hello people of mobiles24, im new here not sure if this is an propriate thread for this. but...

i have been trying to translate a game into english from polish, but i have come across some odd files which i cannot edit, they are pictures of the menu text, and need to be edited, i have got as far as opening the files on (IrfanView) and saving them as .png files, opening them in txtpad reveals that they are .png files, but the extension is just .p, they cannot be opened in paint, photoshop or anything but IrfanView that i have found, and when saved using IrfanView the files do not work once placed back into the .jar. information about what parts of the image are for what part of the menu are obviously lost during saving, i need to find out what kind of files they are and what infomation they have, ive looked and looked but to no avail.

the game is Heroes of Might and Magic 3 produced by towerstudios and translated from chinese to russian and from russian to polish by mobilevice, atleast thats what the logos say, im stuck here which is anoying, cus ive translated everything but these few menu lables. please help me!!!

if anyone wants to help me i will post the files im working on via 4shared, and you can see for your self what they are, thanks in advance. Leo......

6. Default Bufferedimages

i think the problem may be that the images need to be bufferedimage png for them to work, i cant seem to figure how to buffer a png but ill keep looking.

7. Default

Okey, I'll see. Post it so I can have a look at it. I'll try to fix it.

8. Default

@ Sakhawat:

I've found an English version of the game I wanted you to translate, but its only a test version, i.e: The graphics aren't translated... The game was originally Russian. Can you please make it completely English? Thanks! I'm attaching both the files for you ----->
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sakhawat21 Log in to see links
    Okey, I'll see. Post it so I can have a look at it. I'll try to fix it.

there ya go, its a .7z file hope thats ok,
    the pictues in (P Files original) are what they say the original files that work with the game the files in (PNG Files exported from p files not edited) do not need to be edited but i might touch them up abit. and the folder called (PNG Files edited) the four images there i think need to be made into bufferdimage files, these are the files i have edited, thank you in advance i really want to finnish this so i can rest haha.....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    @ Sakhawat:

I've found an English version of the game I wanted you to translate, but its only a test version, i.e: The graphics aren't translated... The game was originally Russian. Can you please make it completely English? Thanks! I'm attaching both the files for you ----->
    for this game what do you need translating, the lables on the buildings in the port i can translate.