Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

maxkooler, how do you do that?
    are there no sprites that have to changed, or something like that?

2. Default

And one more thing, can someone please translate this game?

or can someone please tell me how to do so w/o the lang folder?

3. Default i need help

i have an LG Incite, and download some game through my PC and sync with my LG but i can't get it to work. During the installion it said that UNSTRUSTED MIDLET, so i click continue, and it also said one of the application classes is missing. please help

4. Default

someone help me translate this if its possible... i love this game but its in chinese...
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Default

How do you translate games from Chinese to English, games with language files in .class format?
    I want to translate this particular Chinese game, but it has like, so many .class files..
    Even after searching on Google and reading the stuff, i cannot figure out how to translate from Chinese to English...
    Most of the tutorials only teach you how to translate the stuff from english to Russian... i don't know how to translate the game from Chinese to English.
    Does anyone know how to do it?
    I tried using MobiTrans, and stuff...
    I have attached the game that i want to translate below.
    I have also attached the programs that i tried to use to translate the game.
    Thanks in advance to whoever tries to help

Hi everyone, i managed to translate Warcraft III to english, it's not the best translation but i'm still working on it.
    First of all i want to tell you it wasn't easy, my eyes hurt

Some pictures:2009.06.06_20.15.16_1.png2009.06.06_20.15.16_2.png2009.06.06_20.15.16_3.jpg
    If you still don't belive me, i can make a small demonstration video...
    Last edited by hekto; 01-06-2010 at 04:31 PM.

7. Default

can you tell us what programs you use to translate? I'm particularly interested in translation from chinese to english. And how much do you mean by "small donation"?

look here [Removed Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]
    Last edited by hekto; 01-06-2010 at 04:30 PM.

10. Default

but wouldn't $5-$10 practically be the price of the game itself?