1. Lightbulb Need help please with Quke2

Hi guys this is the second.time to ask with help to install Q2 on my phone.The problem is when i see source game code of Q2 there are so many maps and i don't know the wright maps that i put in the baseq2 folder i find a Russian vers.on the net but i don't start.So is there someone that can post a English vers.and i mean only the data that you need to play it on my N95/8GB,that you put in the baseq2 folder I'm a no ob on the computer so its sometimes dazzling for me,and for others it is a pace of cake So is there someone that can post a package of Quake2 to play in my N95/8GB,i have the pips and the Quake2 engine already installed on my phone.Greetzz from Boyd from the Netherlands

2. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by boydstr Log in to see links
    Hi guys this is the second.time to ask with help to install Q2 on my phone.The problem is when i see source game code of Q2 there are so many maps and i don't know the wright maps that i put in the baseq2 folder i find a Russian vers.on the net but i don't start.So is there someone that can post a English vers.and i mean only the data that you need to play it on my N95/8GB,that you put in the baseq2 folder I'm a no ob on the computer so its sometimes dazzling for me,and for others it is a pace of cake So is there someone that can post a package of Quake2 to play in my N95/8GB,i have the pips and the Quake2 engine already installed on my phone.Greetzz from Boyd from the Netherlands
    So what maps from source code of Quake2 do i need to install on my phone?? and can someone post them Please reply Greet Boyd