Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default

hope any body have a jar file for Prince of Persia HD

2. Default

It's a sisx only game.

3. Default Tomb Raider Underworld - [WL]

A thousand years ago, Mayan priests created a calendar. It calculate solar and lunar eclipses, in accordance with the bloody sacrifice prinosilis formidable gods, with the help of dedicated to open the gates to the world of spirits and communicate with old ancestors. But the once powerful civilization fell, along with the last priests of ancient people left in silence and secrecy calendar.

Rumors of it survived the centuries, it looked Spanish konkistadory and priests, sorcerers and adventurer. But only one man can overcome the congested wild beast of the jungle and down to Lost Mayan city - known Tomb Raider. Her name is Lara. Lara Croft.

Discover an ancient world of cryptic puzzles, hidden tombs and deadly enemies as you explore the wonders of the underworld.Based on the hit console game, Tomb Raider: Underworld brings you an action packed adventure of epic proportions. Master your surroundings using acrobatic abilities and deadly combat skills to help Lara reach new heights. Can you unravel the mysteries that await her.

Download:

How to install?
    1. Put all the files in the .zip file on your phone.
    2. Install the .sis file.
    3. After installation don't start the game.
    4. Start Log in to see links and turn capabilities OFF
    5. Start Log in to see links and copy all the .dat files to /private/a033962D (where game is installed) or controls don't work!
    6. Start the game and have fun!
    Last edited by Cornelisje; 22-12-2008 at 06:03 PM.

thanks for the share, unfortunately my phone restart when i exit the game...
    none

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    thanks for the share, unfortunately my phone restart when i exit the game...
    Hmm that's strange. Now i'm exit the game too, but my phone doesn't restart. Maybe you should reinstall all the files and try again.

dont worry about it, i'll exit from the task manager... it happens on some other games
    none

7. Default

dont worry about it, i'll exit from the task manager... it happens on some other games
    okay! I wonder why i couldn't go back to the menu when i play the game. No button reacts What is the 'back-button' on your phone?

dont have it... used the back button (long hold) then use the task manager
    none

9. Default

I mean the menu of the game, but there is not a button like that. That's sad Hopefully, there will be a better version soon! So keep waiting people

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelisje Log in to see links
    I mean the menu of the game, but there is not a button like that. That's sad Hopefully, there will be a better version soon! So keep waiting people
    it's same as java version according to screenshots and size of file why not tr java version

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast