Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Apparently

The features in the new PoP is different:

• The official version of the new Next Generation console game from Ubisoft.
    • New cooperative gameplay allows you to perform acrobatics and spectacular attacks.
    • Next Gen Graphics: Characters, animations, and designs adapted from the console version of the game.
    • All New: Fight airborne enemies atop a dragon, swing on ropes, unleash special attacks, and more!
    • Dive into the universe of 1001 Nights thanks to sumptuous designs and dynamic lighting.

So we got worked up for nothing for the 3D fights. Thnx whoever said that you bone head!

2. Default

Also gameloft is rippin of the non japenese community of mobile gamers!

Screens of a gamloft rpg game in japan! WTF!

Seoul nights this one! What do they think people are to ignorant and need us cities only?!

Monster chronicles! I say what the hell. Cant they just translate and give us good games for cripes sake?

Bubble island is its name. Suere we havee bubble poppers but this one is decent.

Some kinda nights style game to become the best worker.

So those are mostly the ones i dont understand why we cant get. And the japenese get all these hentai games. Why cant we? Oh yeah closed minds. Funniest thing? I know these are all japenese made but why cant we try some of this for a change and stop getting the stupid crap they feed us!

3. Default

yea all the good games are either in jap or korean,chinese or russian

4. Default

I think i saw an english version of this. If there is can i have a link? If not then damn gameloft is dedede!

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    yea all the good games are either in jap or korean,chinese or russian
    Well,if you find the game,you can translate it!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    Well,if you find the game,you can translate it!
    How?I will translate games if you'll tell me how...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    How?I will translate games if you'll tell me how...
    Ok,if you want i'll tell you how!
    I know how but it's a little difficult and boring!

8. Default

I did! The jap game comes in english and its not on gamlofts main site. Im damn suprised. Oh wait it came out in 06. Question. Why does gameloft take games off its site? I mean they should keep a full list of the games even if old. I got hyped for nothing. Oh well it still looks good.
    Edit: Yeah i know how to. You find the game download it then have a text viewer of such that reads jar files edit all the jap text to english but if you have a translation dictionary to fully translate it to englisg. Also why dont we tell gameloft on its forums like one of us goes there to translate them for the western market?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    Ok,if you want i'll tell you how!
    I know how but it's a little difficult and boring!
    Tell me and I'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    Tell me and I'll do it.
    Ok,i'll prepare something like a tutorial and i'll send it to you tomorrow!