22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, nintendo needs to for kripes sake

15 68.18%
  • No, its a retarded idea

4 18.18%
  • Yes and no. (reason please post)

3 13.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Ninty should make mobile games!

Pefect example is ling shou. It is basically a pokemon based game that could have been made by nintendo them selves. And there is a mobile project for a mobile version of zelda. Now if nintendo was smart and made mobile games they would sure make a profit! I say we make a petition. Spread it to other sites through signatures. Gather about 10000 yeses and show it to nintendo. Hopefully then nintendo would make good quality games that featur mario link ash/lucas/hiro/and the bunch of heroes they use for pokemon kirby ad so on so forth. So who is with me?! If nobody then i surrender.

2. Default

well ... i support that idea aniways dreaming is free

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tewysan Log in to see links
    well ... i support that idea aniways dreaming is free
    I also feel that too and I also wish that nintendo could make pokemon games for mobile

4. Default

Now you only need another 9996 yesses!

5. Default

You could save yourself some trouble by adding a poll to ur thread instead of looking through every reply and and counting the no's and yes's...

6. Default

I will all who yes put yes in poll and no in polls for no!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 Log in to see links
    Pefect example is ling shou. It is basically a pokemon based game that could have been made by nintendo them selves. And there is a mobile project for a mobile version of zelda. Now if nintendo was smart and made mobile games they would sure make a profit! I say we make a petition. Spread it to other sites through signatures. Gather about 10000 yeses and show it to nintendo. Hopefully then nintendo would make good quality games that featur mario link ash/lucas/hiro/and the bunch of heroes they use for pokemon kirby ad so on so forth. So who is with me?! If nobody then i surrender.
    what about Metroid mobile

8. Default

Mmmmm they are some mobile games mods like Mario and Zelda, and they are good, Fire Emblem is another example, and such other games...

But I don't think Nintendo would like to do that!

Less productivity

9. Default What For?

what for nintendo make these mobile games???
    theres already meboy ...
    they're making so much money frm wii etc..
    and this mobile game production is so competitive...
    ohwell...
    gd luks wif the petition.

I think that's a good idea I want Fire Emblem Golden sun and advance wars for mobile
    Click on if you liked the post