1. Default do you know any hosts/hits booster?

i need a tool like that to increase my visitors.. tnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by roBinQT Log in to see links
    i need a tool like that to increase my visitors.. tnx in advance
    Metatags.

People will argue with me till the end of days, but if you use Metatags and Keywords correctly, you'll go to the first page of most search engines.

Also use lots of words describing your site on the index page, as search engines tend to crawl the index page of most sites.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Metatags.

People will argue with me till the end of days, but if you use Metatags and Keywords correctly, you'll go to the first page of most search engines.

Also use lots of words describing your site on the index page, as search engines tend to crawl the index page of most sites.
    i haven't found a free one..

Quote Originally Posted by roBinQT Log in to see links
    i haven't found a free one..
    You write them yourself. In the [HEAD] tags of your index page.

5. Default

how? can u post an example of the code

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Metatags. People will argue with me till the end of days, but if you use Metatags and Keywords correctly, you'll go to the first page of most search engines.
    Not to be contentious, but that's not entirely true.

roBinQT, if you want good traffic, write good, original content relevant to your target audience. The thousands of articles out there on this subject will tell you that.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links

roBinQT, if you want good traffic, write good, original content relevant to your target audience. The thousands of articles out there on this subject will tell you that.
    tnx! my site contains only java games but its not yet finished.. i cannot post the site coz i might be banned,, all i need is a good traffic booster so people will vicit my site.. you can clik the phone to see.. tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Oe-er....

Well it worked for me.