Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

tahnks very muchhh

hello, me again jeje. JUST ONE EXPLANATION: the program use the java parameters for the phones, so if you change don't works is for one reason: the program change the java correctly but you phone not acept the new parameters because the hardware phone can't, for example the sony ericsson z520i can read 450kb/s and the game need for speed most wanted(240x320 original size) or fifa 2007 3d(240x320 original size) need moore, 600kb/s minimum. so the program correct the parameters for 128x160 phones&screen size but don't work. THE PROGRAM ALLWAYS WORKS AND DO HIS JOBS!!!
    I suggest for 128x160 fhone use the 176x220 iriginal java; for 176x220 phone use the 240x320 original java. this is for one reason: the diference between the hardware of 128x160 and 176x220 can be sabed, but the diference between 128x160 and 240x320 not.
    I hope understandme.
    GOD BYE.
    mr_mako, argentinian friend.

3. Default

how about nokia 6300?? i tried and combined any numbers but the screen resokution wont change

Exclamation Bossing Readme!!!

Hello...a few questions...
    first: what game you try change?
    second: it is 2d or 3d game?
    third: it is a new game?...year?:2005....2006....2007?
    ok, I try to explanation for you, my english is terrible...so sorry ok?
    if the game is new(2007) and 3d game you have a problem...all programmer use the same java tool but they not program to the same way: 2007 gameloft: they use...how I explain...they create a 3d space in real time and add the rest of graphic in real time to...so the java adapter don't work in that technique because can not correct grafic in real time. ONE EXAMPLE?, OK: LOOK THE NEW REAL FOOTBALL 2008 3D...DOWNLOAD THE 240X320 VERSION IN A 128X160 PHONE OR 176X220 PHONE...WHAT YOU SEE? THE ADD GRAPHIC IN REAL TIME NOT COINCIDE TO THE 3D SPACE( IN REAL TIME TO). I THINK THAT TECHNIQUE IS EXCELLENT!!!....BUT IS NEW....SO GIVE TIME AND WE SEE THE REAL ABILITY OF THIS TECHNIC.
    EXIST NEW 3D GAME WITH OTHER TECHNICAL PROGRAMMING AND MAIBE THE JAVA ADAPTER CAN ADAPT THIS GAMES...BUT YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND, THIS PROGRAM IS CREATED IN TIME WHEN THE 3D GAMES USE THE SAME TECHNICAL OF PROGRAMMING OR 2D GAME...TODAY IS CHANGE.
    REALLY SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Smile one more...

...the java tools are changed....new phone use the new java version...so the java adapter don't work in that version...java jme version 8.0 or 9.0.
    the only way is create a new software for the new version of java...I think this software are created now so is time to wait for upload a new version of this tool.

Unhappy Error...really Sorry!!!

HELLO....I'M SORRY ...THE NEW JAVA TOOL IS THE 2.1; 9.1 IS THE VERSION OF SYMBIAN SYSTEM.
    THE VERSION OF JAVA ADAPTER DON'T WORK WITH THE NEW JAVA VERSION AND THE NEWS TECHNIQUE TO CREATE JAVA GAMES( I TRY TO EXPLAIN THAT)...BUT DON'T WORRY...A NEW VERSION OF JAVA ADAPTER CAN RUN ALL JAVA TOOLS.
    I'M SORRY FOR MY ERROR...I TIRED...JEJE.
    GOOD BYE.

7. Default

its ok, by the way, im the game that i was refferring to is The Leisure of Larry Bikini.... thanks for the reply.

8. Default

Manifest-Version: 1.0
    MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.0
    Media-Price: 0 RUB
    MIDlet-Version: 1.0
    MIDlet-Name: DevilMayCry
    MIDlet-Icon: /icon.png
    Created-By: 1.3.1_12 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
    MIDlet-Vendor: Sina Supplied By Sounkak47
    MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-1.0
    MIDlet-1: DevilMayCry, /icon.png, tjge.GameMIDlet

I sont Understant about It, How Can I Change The resolution ? I Have Nokia 5300 and the display is 240x320.
    help me please

9. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    1. Open the .jar file using Log in to see links
    2. Open the META-INF folder and drag the MANIFEST.MF file to your desktop.
    3. Open MANIFEST.MF in Notepad and type at the end:

Nokia-MIDlet-Original-Display-Size: 176 ,208
      Nokia-MIDlet-Target-Display-Size: 352 ,416

4. Save the MANIFEST.MF file and drag the file back into WinRAR and press OK.
    5. Close WinRAR and you should have now successfully changed the resolution of the desired game.

Please Note:
    • The Original Display Size is the actual resolution of the game.
    • The Target Display Size is the resolution you want the game to be displayed at on your phone, for example 352 ,416 is the resolution of the Nokia N80. Please be aware that the resolution of a game can be resized larger but not smaller.

If you have any questions regarding this tutorial, please post below.

I dont Understand
    how can I change it ? I have nokia 5300 and the display is 240x320
    help Me please

With the game Devil May Cry, we are not sure what the original display resolution is.

Try editing the manifest file like this:

Nokia-MIDlet-Original-Display-Size: 176 ,220
    Nokia-MIDlet-Target-Display-Size: 240 ,320
    Please be aware that this trick may not work with every game.