Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

SOOOO how do i install it.. i did everything.. i put the file back into the winrar file.. and now.. when i click that.. it just opens the folder instead of asking me if i wanna install it on my phone..
    thannnks in advance

2. Question how do it on sony ericsson w200?

This is for nokia .. am i right?
    Can i do this for sony ericsson w200
    How?

3. Default

hi there... i want to play hummer jump and race 3D on my 6233 but the screen is too small... the screen size of my 6233 is 240x320... pls help me.... and can i use winzip instead of winrar???

Post Adapt Java For Anny Fhones!

HI I ARGENTINIAN FRIEND AND I DONT WRYTE VERY WEEL, SORRY. I NOW HOW CHANGE AND ADAPT ANY JAVA TO ONE FHONE TO OTHER FHONE WITH A PROGRAM, YOU CAN CONVERT THE MOTOROLA OR NOKIA GAME TO SONY ERICSSON GAME AND VICEVERSE!!!...AND MORE: IS POSSIBLE ADAPT THE RESOLUTIONS: 240X320 TO 176X220-128X160-128X128 AND VICEVERSE.
    THE PROGRAM WORK EXELLENT!!!. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM USING THIS PAGE: java adapter for mobile version 1.0.1.1
    REALLY SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.
    ENJOY THE PROGRAM!!!.
    BYE.

Capital letters didn't make that any easier to read mr mako.

6. Default

Thanks. Its really good.

7. Default Thanks

hey men really thanks, for the upload, it will help me a lot

8. Default

when i want the change it to 240*320 it says its for moterola but i have a nokia 6234:s is this a problem ??

look the program..in "adap for" you choose you phone:"nokia"...the nokia series available in this program is the serie 6230i...and averyone after them. In "adapt from" you choose "auto", if the program not read the original size you can choose manualy the original size ( sony game, nokia game, motorola game) or "display only" and the program reorganice the resolitions only.
    sorry for my bad english...really sorry.

10. Default Thankz!

Thanks for the info... it helps a lot,

where did you get that info...