Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
  1. Default

Could you tell me How diffient betwin files *.sis and *.jar on Nokia and how to install them please! Thank you so much!

2. Default

this thread is piece of junk that way it never works,ill try more than anyone to resize screen resolution and you know what the best ways to do it?, just download from original source for that, LOL

3. Default

hi it does not work...i tried it but still the resolution is the same...
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s..._thief_176x176
    this is the game I'm trying to change to 240x320 but it doesn't work
    can you help me???
    my phone is 6300 thnks

4. Default Just Curious

is there any way to change a bigger resolution into a smaller one? my phone has 128x160 resolution and there are better games on higher resolution. ty. im just curious how some games are resized into smaller resolution. Good Day..

5. Default

hi Karl,

please help, having major problem installing games and softwares on my phone. i have got the new nokia 5800 express music. as everything is in JAR format it is not workin on my phone. is it because my phone does not support it?

please help if there are any other ways of installing them on my phone.

thank you

shaj

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by val_2m Log in to see links
    hi it does not work...i tried it but still the resolution is the same...
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s..._thief_176x176
    this is the game I'm trying to change to 240x320 but it doesn't work
    can you help me???
    my phone is 6300 thnks
    have you tried 320 ,240 instead of 240 ,320

7. Default

thnksssssssssssss

Hello Karl,please help me out i have game in 240x320(Book worm) n by using ur trick i want to make it in 320x240,Is this possible?

Hi Battuji. You could try it, but resizing the height from 320 down to 240 may not work. This trick will only work if you're resizing to a higher resolution (both width and height).

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Hi Battuji. You could try it, but resizing the height from 320 down to 240 may not work. This trick will only work if you're resizing to a higher resolution (both width and height).
    Thanks Karl! For ur quick response but if there is some another way then plz. suggest me.