1. Smile SpongeBob Squarepants: Bikini Bottom Pursuit [by Glu Mobile]

SpongeBob in Bikini Bottom Pursuit is the newest adventure of fun character on television. In this game you must help SpongeBob to get rid of many a jam and get to work on time! This mission is not easy because some enemies will mess up and will try to capture him. Use all your skill to escape from their enemies and count with the help of his friends, Patrick, Sandy and Gary in this frantic chase.

Its from "Glu" therefore You won't find it in the gallery.
    But I found You one here:
    Select and copy/paste to Your browser without the quotes , this one works fine on my 176x220, SE K750i
    Have fun with it!!

3. Default SpongeBob Squarepants: Bikini Bottom Pursuit [Glu Mobile 2010]

SpongeBob in Bikini Bottom Pursuit is the newest adventure of fun character on television. In this game you must help SpongeBob to get rid of many a jam and get to work on time! This mission is not easy because some enemies will mess up and will try to capture him. Use all your skill to escape from their enemies and count with the help of his friends, Patrick, Sandy and Gary in this frantic chase.

176x208 - 3250 / 6630 - N70 / 240x320 / 320x240 / 352x416:Log in to see links

s40: 128x128 / 128x160 / 240x320:Log in to see links

Sony Ericsson: 128x128 / 176x220 / 240x320:Log in to see links
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

5. Default SpongeBob Squarepants: Bikini Bottom Pursuit [by Glu Mobile]

240x320 - Log in to see links
    176x220 - Log in to see links
    128x160 - Log in to see links

6. Default

thanks for the game!