1. Cool New!!!Opera Mini 5 beta 2

hey guyz opera mini 5 beta 2 is out,itz a revised version with some more extra features

Opera Link

Synchronize your bookmarks and Speed Dial between your mobile phone and desktop computer.

Download Manager

An inbuilt download manager enables u to download right from the browser. Pause and resume downloads to suit your needs.

Download link-Log in to see links

2. Default

Thanks !!!!!!!!

3. Default

I know about opera 5 beta(multi tab, mark text). But it is not perfect as mobile browser !! I download opera 5 beta almost two weeks before. Only opera 4.2 best of all. If multi tab added in 4.2 become more better

4. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ajit88 Log in to see links
    I know about opera 5 beta(multi tab, mark text). But it is not perfect as mobile browser !! I download opera 5 beta almost two weeks before. Only opera 4.2 best of all. If multi tab added in 4.2 become more better
    dude this is opera 5 beta ver. 2,and opera 4.2 sucks!!!!,wenever I start to download anything using this browser opera 4.2 just shuts down

5. Default It Rocks

Holy GOD
    That's the best thing invented for mobiles.

Still, does it support gif images ?

6. Default

Yeah, i love 4.2 for the download manager, but the tabbed browsing with Opera Mini 5 BETA (1) was kinda good.

Now when the download manager for Opera Mini 5 BETA (2) has arrived. I'm very happy

(And ofcourse, it's soon CHRISTMAS!!)

7. Default

thanks man

8. Smile

all are welcome!!!

9. Default Problem with opera 5

I need help, i can't download opera 5 beta 2 with the wap browser of my nokia 5130 xpresmusic