Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [HOT]Java Games Resizer for s60v3 games

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Download:SetupS60v3JarResize.rar

This small tool can resize any Java game for a s60v3 phone.
    It requires .Net framework 2.0.
    (you can download Net framework here:Log in to see links)

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Chris; 12-10-2008 at 03:22 PM.

2. Default Thanks!!!

Thanks Chris!!! Ima try it right now. +rep!!!

edit: ummm... how do you use it? i thought you just choose the screen sizes and then choose which file... (btw i tried it on the mobile iq test that is found in the mobile gallery) after that, i looked for the result, but couldnt find anything. So, i tried installing the same file on my phone, but the screen size was still the same...

can you please add a tutorial or something? Thanks, onion
    Last edited by onion882; 13-10-2008 at 01:59 AM.

could you post tutorial

Just select the original and desired screen resolution for the game you want, select the JAR file from your computer and it will automatically make the necessary changes for you.In other words:set the options (original size and output size) and then browse and select your jar files (no zip files, only valid jar files.

An example:lets say that i want to resize a 176X208 game to 240X320 resolution.

1st step:
    Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

then you click on "Select & Resize" and you choose the desired game(remember that only jar files are accepted,not zip).
    Lets say that i choose Age of Heroes 4.

2nd step:
    Χωρίς τίτλο2.jpg

When you choose the game you want to resize,the program auto converts it and it places the new game to the directory of the original game.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    Just select the original and desired screen resolution for the game you want, select the JAR file from your computer and it will automatically make the necessary changes for you.In other words:set the options (original size and output size) and then browse and select your jar files (no zip files, only valid jar files.

1st step:
    Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

then you click on "Select & Resize" and you choose the desired game(remember that only jar files are accepted,not zip).

2nd step:
    Χωρίς τίτλο2.jpg

When you choose the game you want to resize,the program auto converts it and it places the new game to the directory of the original game.
    Sweet Thanks Chris!! +rep

6. Default

what about if i want to resize a res. w/ 240x320 to 176x220? is that tool applicable?

Quote Originally Posted by roBinQT Log in to see links
    what about if i want to resize a res. w/ 240x320 to 176x220? is that tool applicable?
    No,you can only convert from a smaller size to a bigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links

1st step:
    Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

2nd step:
    Χωρίς τίτλο2.jpg

sorry it ain't working it's like the one from those tutorial threads

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    sorry it ain't working it's like the one from those tutorial threads
    Strange.....It works for me!

10. Default

Maybe it just fills up those those target-size thing in the MANIFEST.MF