Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [S.T.AR.K.S News] Rapidshare Accounts

i just tried something to accelerate my project to make 2 rapidshare accounts........

if im not scammed, Rapidshare Accounts will be ready to use next week........

2. Default

nice!!!!!!!!! if you dont mind can i borrow 1?

3. Default

my project is to make 2 RS Premium Accounts, one of them will be for Mobiles24 Members usage, off-course you can as long you still as Mobiles24 Member.

but it not done yet, i said maybe next week.......
    i'll keep my work on this...

4. Default

Good luck man

5. Talking

this is easy. if any one wants to download files from rapidshare, just go to Log in to see links and paste the rapidshare url there. it is like a premium account(:no waiting time involved too.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sulphide Log in to see links
    this is easy. if any one wants to download files from rapidshare, just go to Log in to see links and paste the rapidshare url there. it is like a premium account(:no waiting time involved too.
    but you have a limit in downloading.... that's why i prefer a premium account. too bad i don't have any cash left though

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inferno-was-here Log in to see links
    i just tried something to accelerate my project to make 2 rapidshare accounts........

if im not scammed, Rapidshare Accounts will be ready to use next week........
    Kevin Add REP at this post!

Thanks, Kevin!

good post but i got question is it free

9. Talking

@tmac

haha yeap. it is a parallel website setted up to enable ppl who had paid for their rapidshare premium accounts to share it with others. This enable all to download stuff at premium speed, but you will be limited to either 3 or 4 downloads per day to prevent the inconvenience to the original premium holder(:

@tmac

haha yeap. it is a parallel website setted up to enable ppl who had paid for their rapidshare premium accounts to share it with others. This enable all to download stuff at premium speed, but you will be limited to either 3 or 4 downloads per day to prevent the inconvenience to the original premium holder(:
    i still need link of game to download it