Page 28 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koolnsmart Log in to see links
    thnx but i cant download it cud u upload it in the gallery n can any1 tell me how to use it?
    U can download it from the attachment where it is posted just click on the attachment,there will be a option of Save appear just click it n save it to ur pc.

2. Default

hey,
    is there any music player that can play rar files for 5610xm, s40v3...
    thx in advance...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    U can download it from the attachment where it is posted just click on the attachment,there will be a option of Save appear just click it n save it to ur pc.
    thnx but i've tried that.it says download mobilebook.jar.html i cant dwnload the jar file!pls try to upload it in the gallery

4. Default

hey i jus wanted to know if u could get a mobile dictionary for me please. i am in desperate need of one. 128x128 if possible. the phone is a motorola w230 i dont know if you could get it for me. if u could get it for me that would be really great. thks

5. Default

hi! i know many video players might have been posted in here, but i m looking for a video player compatible with SE W810i. i m new to this video player business, have to get this for my cousin, please help me out! thanks!

P.S: he says it should have the backward and forward feature. if anyone can help me please!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WymanD Log in to see links
    A request for my Blackberry 8300 Curve..

Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter...the full version with no restrictions

Thanks

Any luck getting this one yet in a full working version? I have a Blackberry 8300 Curve and it seems to be the only one to be able to convert and do movies, video & audio perfect for the Curve.

Thanks for your efforts
    Wyman

7. Default

can u give me nokia 6120 navigator pls?

8. Default

can i have moby explorer the (registered version) the one in the thread does not work on my SE

thanks

9. Talking :)

Hey! It's really kind of you to be doing this sorta thing!!!
    Cold you please get me (Preferably 240x320!)

The mobile bluetooth radar thing. Log in to see links

The mobile X-Ray thingy. Log in to see links

And MusAic. Log in to see links

Thank you VERY much in advance!!!!

10. Default E-book reader

I want the latest version of Anyview software it is a E- book reader.
    Please i want in jar format, not in zip.
    Thanks.