Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
  1. Default

do u have facebook for every phone java version? I have searched for it but I couldn't find it on m.facebook.com or ******. Could u post it for me? Thaks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by minhmeo7 Log in to see links
    do u have facebook for every phone java version? I have searched for it but I couldn't find it on m.facebook.com or ******. Could u post it for me? Thaks
    Here it is , facebook for every phone java version :
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=39049

3. Default Key for natty scientific calc

Battuji,
    Can u look for key of natty scientific calculator.its a great cal c you know!its interface simply smooth and manipulate the functions great but its trail period is limited to 2 minutes for every entering attept of that application.can you find it for me battu..!

4. Question eMobiStudio Memory up Pro

Hey IF I CAN ALSO UPLOAD HERE. I WANT TO UPLOAD eMobiStudio MemoryUp Pro v3.8 J2ME Edition S60 Java Cracked AND ALSO Symbian Edition. SO CAN I UPLOAD OR NOT ?

Quote Originally Posted by nagur24 Log in to see links
    Battuji,
    Can u look for key of natty scientific calculator.its a great cal c you know!its interface simply smooth and manipulate the functions great but its trail period is limited to 2 minutes for every entering attept of that application.can you find it for me battu..!
    Nagur, it is very difficult to find out the key for the application posted by some other person. So, my advice to u is try the other ones-

Last edited by battuji; 15-07-2011 at 04:04 PM.

6. Default

I already used these calculators.its functioning low.any way thank you battu.

7. Default Any Blacklist apps for Nokia S40 devices

If Any one know please send the link on this email id donarjun.007***********
    I am very thankful to you.

8. Exclamation want media player

Pl help me download a media player which can play AVI files on Nokia N79

Quote Originally Posted by syamkumarayekpam Log in to see links
    Pl help me download a media player which can play AVI files on Nokia N79
    just download smart movie player...

10. Default

Not sure if this is what you meant but i desperately need "Nursing School Entrance Exams McGraw Hill" By Watermelon Express
    Category: Medical
    Updated: Mar 13, 2011
    Current Version: 2.3.0
    2.3.0 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
    Size: 8.0 MB
    Language: English
    Seller: Watermelon Express
    © Watermelon Expres

I bought the book but the app would be wonderful to have as well! not sure how you can help me but if you can i am in awe of you! i so wish i knew how to crack these things myself. If you cant....well you cant...thank you anyway.