Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Can I have the game for need for speed shift for andriod. The phone I am currently using is xperia x10 mini pro.

Quote Originally Posted by tengkorak74 Log in to see links
    Can I have the game for need for speed shift for andriod. The phone I am currently using is xperia x10 mini pro.
    This thread is for applications n not for games.So, from now on kindly check the topic.

Here is the link for the game-http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...ht=speed+shift

Mods. plz. move this post in android section...

3. Default Error in installation of scientific calc

Battuji !
    It doesnt work on my mobile.error occured.error shows "certificate expired".

Quote Originally Posted by nagur24 Log in to see links
    Battuji !
    It doesnt work on my mobile.error occured.error shows "certificate expired".
    Follow these instructions inorder to resolve Certificate expired problem-
    Try this:-

Users using Nokia S60 handsets will need to edit the phones security settings to install themes,games n applications...

Go to: Menu > Tools > App.Mgr > Options > Settings

Software installation: All
    Online certificate check: Off

you will need to roll back the date on your phone to-1-5-2007/8/9, install the app.,game or theme then put your phone back to the current date.

5. Thumbs up Thank you battuji

Your tip works well.sometimes i heard about changing the date in mobiles gives those type of sollutions.but now i saw it practically.thank you for ur tip bro.

6. Default Error about "certificate error"

Sometimes an error occured during installation i.e "certificate error,contact application provider".can u plz give a sollution for it.

Your tip works well.sometimes i heard about changing the date in mobiles gives those type of sollutions.but now i saw it practically.thank you for ur tip bro.
    It's ok but i m female...

Sometimes an error occured during installation i.e "certificate error,contact application provider".can u plz give a sollution for it.
    Just get the sis. signer install alog with .cer n key files n sign the application urself from ur phone then u will get no error-

Just follow the instructions-

8. Default

Thank you.

9. Thumbs up Great work

First i got little bit confuse.after seeing ur posts in symbian apps(how to hack...)i totally understand the procedure.any way u hav done great work for giving those type of information.

First i got little bit confuse.after seeing ur posts in symbian apps(how to hack...)i totally understand the procedure.any way u hav done great work for giving those type of information.
    It's my pleasure to help people...