Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stinkface1207 Log in to see links
    hi, can someone post the installer of repligo and some books thanx
    Here are some books(you can also request them there).And I think Log in to see links is RepliGo.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toheedasad Log in to see links
    I need a horoscope software which dont use internet
    I don't think exists something like that. I know some applications for what are you looking for but require Internet.Btw what phone do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by burning11 Log in to see links
    really.. i really need it.. i've tried KD player. but it doesn't work.. well i guess it was just for audio.. but it still don't work.. plsss.. i really need this full screen player!!.. plsss..
    What phone do you have?'cause I never heard of your phone? Or what OS is he using.Will be very helpful.

3. Default

Don't forget to +rep .

4. Default

Hi dude,

Have you got Media Safe for a N96?? I had it for my N95, but lost it once i switched phones.

Thanks.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whufc_fan85 Log in to see links
    Hi dude,

Have you got Media Safe for a N96?? I had it for my N95, but lost it once i switched phones.

Thanks.
    I didn't heard of it.What type of application is?

6. Post Help me

Hi, can you help me? I download file .rar but not working in my phone n70. Do you know apps to konverter .rar to .sis for my phone.+rep

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Q_think Log in to see links
    Hi, can you help me? I download file .rar but not working in my phone n70. Do you know apps to konverter .rar to .sis for my phone.+rep
    With what file do you have problems?Btw you don't need yo convert it,you just need to extract it.

8. Default

oh yah my phone model is Samsung d900... it would be really nice to have a full screen video player.. the built in video player is rather small.. tnx in advance..

9. Default

has anyone got Dictionary English-Bengali Bangladeshi dictionary
    plz post it here

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by burning11 Log in to see links
    oh yah my phone model is Samsung d900... it would be really nice to have a full screen video player.. the built in video player is rather small.. tnx in advance..
    Sorry but for your phone doesn't exist a video player.