Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I'm just wondering if there is thesaurus on mobile?? Thanx
    Last edited by illusion589; 10-10-2008 at 10:41 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by illusion589 Log in to see links
    I'm just wondering if there is thesaurus on mobile?? Thanx
    What type of application is it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    What type of application is it?
    A dictionary for nokia phone(n81) in 240x320.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by illusion589 Log in to see links
    A dictionary for nokia phone(n81) in 240x320.
    What type of dictionary?English-French or something like that?I didn't find thesaurus so I must know for what i'm looking for.

5. Default

Here is rayback's request.Just go in phone's app and press options>unlock converter,type the request code generated by PC app, then go to computer app and type the code generated by phone.And then +rep me .
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    What type of dictionary?English-French or something like that?I didn't find thesaurus so I must know for what i'm looking for.
    a thesaurus is an engilsh dictionary, giving meanings of different English words, however it contains additional info about grammar n stuff

7. Default

Try this illusion589:Log in to see links

Here come English-English dictionary include sound run by symbian which has lots of words and affluent proverbs with easy explanation. Also, sentence extra with explanation; for example, what are doing with..? These kind also has sound..U also can change font small or big.

The special things from this newest dictionary program is allow you to download 10 languages more via wireless connection or phone connection and can pronounce words... I hope that you will find this dictionary is useful for your work and study..

Thanks for details about thesaurus tekina.

i have very easy to use 15 language dictionary for java phones every phone supports it
    it's about 2 mb
    if anyone wants it i'll post it

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    i have very easy to use 15 language dictionary for java phones every phone supports it
    it's about 2 mb
    if anyone wants it i'll post it
    Please post it here when you can,t-mac.

10. Default

hav u gt a working WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER not ebuddy or anything els for nokia 6300 java j2me 240x320