Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
  1. Default An application for Samsung e250

Hi there, just wondering if anyone knows of an application that would work on my Samsung E250. However I'm looking for an application that lets me send texts for free. I have an app called SmsPlanet, but I don't think it works, or I don't know how to work it. I also have another app called goText but I don't know how to work that either.
    Also would anyone happen to know of a better application than Blue Magic Hack? or a way to connect to someones phone without having to go through the process of doing pin? So that I could connect without the person knowing? (Not using for malicious purposes, purely for educational and entertainment purposes (ie to show off))

Thanks heaps, great site this one.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Konsit Log in to see links
    Hi there, just wondering if anyone knows of an application that would work on my Samsung E250. However I'm looking for an application that lets me send texts for free. I have an app called SmsPlanet, but I don't think it works, or I don't know how to work it. I also have another app called goText but I don't know how to work that either.
    Also would anyone happen to know of a better application than Blue Magic Hack? or a way to connect to someones phone without having to go through the process of doing pin? So that I could connect without the person knowing? (Not using for malicious purposes, purely for educational and entertainment purposes (ie to show off))

Thanks heaps, great site this one.

Unfortunately for you,the answer for all your questions is no. You can't send free sms and you can't acces someones phone without need to be accepted.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by arg85 Log in to see links
    hi, could you get me an application that lets u hide or password protect folders on SE c902? i have file explorer which works great on my nokia 6300 but does not work properly on c902. thanks
    One of these should work.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    1.I didn't tested that Agile messenger but u must install the app and the crack and then should work.
    2.What base package? Do you mean Quickoffice 3/4?If you'll tell me I'll post it.
    1.) Well, the problem is that i didn't know which one is the crack because
    there is too many files.
    2.) I think you are right but again i'm not sure which Quickoffice is it but the
    Quickoffice Premier Upgrade is version 5.00(16).

Thanx again. Heheheh.....

[I have solved the first problem already so now its only q2]

Thanx again
    Last edited by illusion589; 27-10-2008 at 02:37 PM. Reason: solved one problem, one more to go.

hii shadow...do you have hello carbide.sis not sisx ???i can't find it anywhere..please help me...

6. Post

I need a horoscope software which dont use internet

7. Default Request a (176x220) Bluetooth Hack

(176x220) Bluetooth hack, Preferably for a T629

8. Default repligo

hi, can someone post the installer of repligo and some books thanx

9. Default HELP!! i need a Full Screen Video Player.. for my Sd900..

really.. i really need it.. i've tried KD player. but it doesn't work.. well i guess it was just for audio.. but it still don't work.. plsss.. i really need this full screen player!!.. plsss..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MasonGL Log in to see links
    (176x220) Bluetooth hack, Preferably for a T629
    Here it is:Log in to see links. Is very good.Tested and working.