Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 LastLast
  1. Default

hey, do you have any app for photo editing ?

2. Default Complete newbie needs help

Hi,

Just bought a cheap replacement phone, a samsung C3050, which does not have a call manager suited to my needs. It only gives the callers id, the time call was made/received and thats about it. I need something to enhance this so it gives the duration of each individual call in the call list, similar to that in Samsung J700/700i or tocco lite. Really miss this feature.

Can anyone help me here. It says it has J2ME or MIDP 2.0. Not at all sure on this yet as this whole app thing is new to me.

thank you all.
    dulede

3. Default

nice................

4. Question sanyo incognito apps probs.

i d/l google chrome and mozilla fox but can not find them on phone. Said permission denied. HELP PLEASE ??

5. Default Help Me Please

I Pray This is Where I'm Supposed to Post to Request Apps. I Have the Samsung DoubleTime. And IF I Can See Through My Tears, Maybe I Will Recieve a Reply. I'm Having MAJOR Problems. I Had Previously Downloaded an Acrobat Reader. It Worked Great. Right Up Until I Had to Perform a Factory Reset. NOW, I'm MORE Screwed Up. I Have Searched. However, I Can't Find The Acrobat Reader Anywhere. PLEASE NOTE, I Need Free Apps. Anyway, IF You Can Provvide Me With a Link to Acrobat AS WELL AS Any Other Readers You Might Suggest. I'd Be Forever Grateful. IF I Can't Resolve My Issues Quickly. I'm Gonna Start Drinking and 8am is to Early For That. I WILL SIT HERE AND WAIT. GOD I HOPE THIS IS CORRECT.

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahA247 Log in to see links
    I Pray This is Where I'm Supposed to Post to Request Apps. I Have the Samsung DoubleTime. And IF I Can See Through My Tears, Maybe I Will Recieve a Reply. I'm Having MAJOR Problems. I Had Previously Downloaded an Acrobat Reader. It Worked Great. Right Up Until I Had to Perform a Factory Reset. NOW, I'm MORE Screwed Up. I Have Searched. However, I Can't Find The Acrobat Reader Anywhere. PLEASE NOTE, I Need Free Apps. Anyway, IF You Can Provvide Me With a Link to Acrobat AS WELL AS Any Other Readers You Might Suggest. I'd Be Forever Grateful. IF I Can't Resolve My Issues Quickly. I'm Gonna Start Drinking and 8am is to Early For That. I WILL SIT HERE AND WAIT. GOD I HOPE THIS IS CORRECT.
    Bro don't weep just try any of these links-

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...bite_reader_22

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...-111-mobilepdf

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...-111-mobilepdf

7. Default

hey guys, could I get a good Chinese to Chinese/English dictionary and a good spanish to english dictionary please? (hopefully the spanish one has examples and stuff....)

8. Default pdf read 4 java phone

plz i need a pdf reader for nokia2730. The one i am having cant load most of the books i have. Thank u.

9. Default I have a samsung t404 qwerty phone...

I was wondering if it was possible to make yahoo messenger landscape mode so I can use it better, Its kinda dumb to have full qwerty capability and only be limited to the front keys... I would be most appreciative.

10. Default

Hello there i have tried to search for a Sony Ericsson Zylo PDF Reader but i could find a working one. I have found adobe with jar extension but it gives me error in installetion could your please help?!!

Cheer,
    Medo