Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

i badly need these applications...

Pic2Theme...
    Voice Changer...

and the best Fake Caller applications...ones that do not run on flash...something like Fake Messages...if there is one..thanks

my phone is n5320 fw 4.13...s60v3...thanks a lot! ^_^

2. Default language translator

language translator please. . .

application wherein youll just input an english word and it will automaticall translate to german, french, japanese, etc.

thanks!

3. Default

i hope you can get me some decent apps or games for my sciphone i68+ please.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zafar5566 Log in to see links
    hi my name is zafar i have nokia 6120 classic i am installed many applications and games but massege is certificate is expired and flash 8 is not supported so cane u guide me what the problem is this annd solved me if possible my e mail id is zafar55661************* zafar5566***********
    Try to descent the time, especially years

5. Default

hi i wud like to ve a drug dictionary for my se k510i... like the dosages used for a drug, its side effects, the conditions used, etc...

6. Default

do you have the latest HelloOX or drakkarious? the darkkarious3.01 did not work on my n-5320

7. Default

Hi ...

I sent a MSG (around a year ago) from my 3250 Nokia mobile to a friend and I by mistake deleted that MSG (which contains information I really need) right after I sent it instead of saving it..

I searched for an application to restore that deleted MSG alot and I couldn't have it back..
    I installed many applications like sms diary and so but nothing worked the way I wanted..

I just want to add that I save my MSG's on my memory card and a memory reader is not an option..

So can u PLEASE help me fast?
    thanks in advance..

8. Default

Is there java app like Paint for touchscreen phones? [im using Samsung S5320]

9. Default The Secret (ebook)

Please post in eboo application The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Tnx!

10. Default Looking For

Looking for wisepilot for S E Satio(U1) and the Aino. the one on the phone is 30 Days only and i really liked the way it worked.