Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alods723 Log in to see links
    Re: GAME REQUEST

For SE 240x320 resolution "BOOKWORM" by POPCAP....running in english version...

Thanks....
    Wrong section

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Wrong section
    Thanks Aaron.

People,this a thread where you can request applications,not games,So stop posting gamme request here 'cause they will be ignored.Do this in game section in dedicated request threads.

3. Default Is there a bluetooth aplication that can emitate radio frequence?

Sort of like your own radio station? So I can play music on the radio from my phone?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDreamer Log in to see links
    Sort of like your own radio station? So I can play music on the radio from my phone?
    As I know very well is no application that can let you do that but I know there are some phone sthat can do it. They can transmit in fm so all you need to do is to check the frequency untill you'll find the one where you transmit.So is a built-in application and depends of the hardware of your phone.

5. Default

Hello, sry to bother u, but can u find anyhow or in anyway a pdf reader for a 128x160 Nokia 3110 classic? i found a pdf reader but it keeps giving errors and i cannot read the whole text.
    thanks

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by geofish47 Log in to see links
    Hello, sry to bother u, but can u find anyhow or in anyway a pdf reader for a 128x160 Nokia 3110 classic? i found a pdf reader but it keeps giving errors and i cannot read the whole text.
    thanks
    Sorry but for your phone isn't a working pdf reader.

7. Default

Dictionary

English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Latin, Russian and Greek.These are the languages between you can make translations...
    Last edited by Shadow; 28-10-2008 at 06:06 PM.

8. Default Bible

I am looking for the Bible in English Standard Version in smaller files for s40 Nokia 6301, possibly Old and New Testament files. The NIV in the downloads is too big, but the KJV fits. Just looking for a different version. Any other versions may be interesting as well.

And no they are not different Bibles, they are slightly different translations of the same original Hebrew and Greek texts.

9. Talking

I cant seem to run 176 x 220 resolution games and Sv2 40 and 60 games on my N Gage QD . Is there any application that needs to be installed. My ph is 2004 manufacture. Thanks for the Help
    Last edited by skshome; 29-10-2008 at 08:37 AM.

10. Default

Hello Shadow, can you find a cracked version of Agile Messenger that will work on nokia 5700 because the one on the Dream Package does not work.

Thanks a lot.