View Poll Results: Gameloft or Fishlabs?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gameloft

73 63.48%
  • Fishlabs

42 36.52%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pieceofshit Log in to see links
    whats SE? :/
    shortcut for sony ericsson

Quote Originally Posted by onion882 Log in to see links
    I like games like New York Nights and Las Vegas Nights by Gameloft (my phone is 240x320so graphics are awesome)...so I'm kinda on gameloft's side...anyways, other than Galaxy on fire, i can't think of any of fishlabs games.
    what about gladiator 3d, rally master pro 3d,blades and magic 3d,penalty cup 3d , v-rally 3d, planet riders 3d, robot alliance 3d and many more
    yes gameloft made more games but thats cause that company is older and mainly fishlabs games are for se only

in java field gameloft would be some competition if they continue to make 3d games but they stopped
    if you have symbian or nokia phone you like gameloft more
    if you have se you like fishlabs more
    anyways fishlabs is strongest when it comes to making java games

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    what about gladiator 3d, rally master pro 3d,blades and magic 3d,penalty cup 3d , v-rally 3d, planet riders 3d, robot alliance 3d and many more
    yes gameloft made more games but thats cause that company is older and mainly fishlabs games are for se only
    3D is better on comps and consoles

I like 'fun' games on the phone (even if they are 2d) thats why I prefer Gameloft

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    3D is better on comps and consoles

I like 'fun' games on the phone (even if they are 2d) thats why I prefer Gameloft
    yeah but they became really stupid
    gameloft makes same games allways
    they became really boring they'll make new 4 games which will be good but rest ARE SAME AS OLD ONES THEY BECAME REALLY BORING!!!!!!!!

6. Default

they became really boring they'll make new 4 games which will be good but rest ARE SAME AS OLD ONES THEY BECAME REALLY BORING!!!!!!!!
    its just his opinion....

7. Default

T-mac doesn't know what an opinion is it seems

8. Default

I'm not addicted to playing games on my phone anymore, so I don't get bored with them - even the same old ones are usually new to me

And my K750 isn't really that good when it comes to most of the 3d games ......
    Last edited by nisx91; 08-10-2008 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    T-mac doesn't know what an opinion is it seems
    again i'm not being rude i'm saying my opinion like everybody else like you now
    and how i see it seems you don't know what an opinion is

10. Default

T-mac I'm not the one who goes around trying to dismiss other peoples opinions.