Default New Free Mobile Software Section

Hi all,

We've now launched a Free Mobile Software section, allowing you (our members) to upload and share all your favourite mobile (Java / J2ME) software.

All users are more than welcome to contribute to this section via the Public upload feature. Each upload is worth 1 Reward Point.

Any questions or problems? Please reply below.

2. Default

I'm almost a new user & yet not totally adjusted myself to this environment.
    One thing I'll want to know, plz let it be clear to me.. What the REWARD POINTS
    mean here for a member & if it is so necessary then what is the short cut to earn more
    points...??
    waiting for the reply.
    Bye

3. Default

And also plz let it clear to me....
    Many of the members here are just 'members', few are 'junior members' & some of them are 'senior members'.. It's still out of my mind...Plz assist me in this regard. Thanx..!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rsdsgd Log in to see links
    I'm almost a new user & yet not totally adjusted myself to this environment.
    One thing I'll want to know, plz let it be clear to me.. What the REWARD POINTS
    mean here for a member & if it is so necessary then what is the short cut to earn more
    points...??
    waiting for the reply.
    Bye
    i thing you sick is call a be 'SINDROM DOWN'......hahahaha don be angry i am just earn to point like you hahahaha....

5. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by boyapachie Log in to see links
    i thing you sick is call a be 'SINDROM DOWN'......hahahaha don be angry i am just earn to point like you hahahaha....
    "hahahaha...."

You dont get points for stupid (and senseless) posts

"hahahaha...."

6. Default

Yeah...but new Section in homepage is great!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boyapachie Log in to see links

hahahahahaha... I put engrish word in sentence but no makey sense...hahahahaha

I just messing with ya bud!

8. Default gamz

plz send me d gamz in 128x160 resolution.ma id is Log in to see links

9. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by amritpaul Log in to see links
    plz send me d gamz in 128x160 resolution.ma id is Log in to see links
    the game???

this thread is about the new category thing which isn't new anymore lol