Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default war

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Strange how he isn't complaining about war games....
    i think it is not the same people can defend themselfs,animals can't.Greetz p.s in freetime i'm working in animal shelter i"m not only talk about it.
    Last edited by boydstr; 05-10-2008 at 01:24 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by boydstr Log in to see links
    i think it is not the same people can defend themselfs,animals can't.Greetz p.s in freetime i'm working in animal shelter i"m not only talk about it.
    That's great! More people should do things like you do . And I absolutely agree with you regarding that difference.
    What should be the name of this game if you had to kill aliens instead of animals?

3. Default

but what is the BIG point in complaining about a game?? it is just a game not the real world!!!

4. Default

thx for tha game...

i'll try it now...

5. Default O.o

Did u have for resolution 128x160 Nokia??

6. Default

i think it is not the same people can defend themselfs,animals can't
    so...... if i go to shoot people it's alright beacuse they can defend themselfs

c'mon it's just a game i'm not in favor with killing animal(XCEPT for those yummie's one's) and i don't think that a hunting game promoves that the people become cruelty with animals

7. Post

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRey Log in to see links
    That's great! More people should do things like you do . And I absolutely agree with you regarding that difference.
    What should be the name of this game if you had to kill aliens instead of animals?
    Thanks for support greetz from the Netherlands

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    but what is the BIG point in complaining about a game?? it is just a game not the real world!!!
    i'ts only my point of view, i don't want to make a big thing out of it. greetings

9. Cool Deer Hunter 3 [by Glu Mobile]

Set your sights on deer, bears, rabbits, and birds as you hunt around the world in the #1 hunting game on mobile. New environmental effects such as fog and snow add realism to your hunt. Jump into a career hunt or check out the new challenge mode where you overcome buck fever and other unique hunting scenarios. After you hit rewarding kill-zone shots, view your best kills in the trophy room.

Features:
    * Stay in the states or travel to Canada and Europe to hunt deer, bear, rabbits, and more
    * Enhanced tagging and tracking system puts new focus on finding the biggest game
    * Snow, rain, fog, and heavy winds affect your hunt
    * All-new trophy room featuring your best kills and trophies
    * Multiple game modes including career, shooting gallery, and all-new challenge mode

S60V3 VERSIONS

10. Default hello

thanks man bye
    Signature exceeds allowed size.